A driven, entrepreneurial and highly creative individual who has recently completed a degree in BA Fashion Marketing and Branding at Nottingham Trent University. I am passionate about all things strategy and creativity, so the amalgamation of the two excites me. Desiring a career in marketing or branding to showcase my strong skill set within a professional environment.
- ELIXIR BUSINESS PLANFor my final year project, I was required to produce a business plan for a new product or service which responds to an established consumer need. Elixir has therefore been developed to enable young professionals to maintain self-care regimes and healthy lifestyles in social environments, as previous research presented alcohol as a barrier in these scenarios. It aims to elevate the positives of sobriety, as opposed to the negatives, as the notion is currently coined boring or aimed at recovering
- SELF-CARE: ACTIONS YOU TAKE OR PURCHASES YOU MAKE?My dissertation explored the concept of self-care and how it is being defined and utilised by younger generations within the current zeitgeist. Comprised of a literature review, alongside primary and secondary research, the body of research aimed to present a set of insights and thus recommendations for the future of self-care. The realisation of this research can be found under the project heading 'Elixir: Business Plan'
- VANS: BRAND BOOKWithin my first year of university, I was required to curate a brand book for the chosen brand of my choice, evidencing its seamless identity and branding guidelines. I chose Vans as the brand offers the opportunity to maximise the creative elements of the brief, given that it is visually recognisable due its iconic check patterns.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- MEET THE WINNERS OF THE GFF CLASS OF 2020 AWARDSWe’re thrilled to share the winners for the Class of 2020 Awards, who were recently announced in a webinar awards ceremony. We introduced 5 new awards this year following the news that GFW20 wouldn’t be able to go ahead. In June, a group of industry experts joined us to whittle down the finalists from 10 to 3 graduates for each award, picking only one winner from an incredibly talented selection this year.11
PR, Social and Events InternSkinny Dip London
- London, United KingdomInternship
Key Responsibilities: - Curating blog content ideas and subsequently writing blog posts - Searching for venues for upcoming events - Researching new micro influencers to work with and gift - Creating social content and building engagement for the Skinnydip ‘Hate Sucks’ platform - Sourcing decorations for events - Tidying samples away and press sample drop offs - Recording press coverage in magazines - Pulling together quotes from suppliers
Digital Marketing InternSelfridges
- London, United KingdomInternship
Key Responsibilities: - An understanding of SEO, affiliates and blogger outreach campaigns - The ability to carry out competitor research - Knowledge on how to optimise Selfridges website using the tool Keyword Ad - A better understanding of social media marketing, boosting the visibility of campaigns being launched through Twitter, Polyvore and Snapchat - A broader understanding of the industry
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Advertising Technologies
- Creative Campaigns
- Strategic Marketing
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Nottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
BA Fashion Marketing and Branding - achieved a first class honours.