As a Marketing Manager I have collaborated on projects with a wide variety of British and European companies. My expertise focuses on driving business growth through the optimisation of the customer experience and the segmentation, personalisation and automation of the buyer’s journey. Achieving this involves driving more traffic to the website (SEO), producing engaging content (article, photo and video) and creating 1on1 conversations at scale via the segmentation of the audience and the personalisation of the interactions. Throughout the years, I have earned professional certifications from trusted organisations such as Google, SEMrush & EDx in SEO, digital marketing and project management.
- Little Friday - Kona Brewing Co. marketing campaignLittle Friday was a UK wide Marketing Campaign aimed at promoting Kona Brewing Co.'s products. The concept is based on one of the companies' promotional videos inviting us to spend more time with the ones we love on a Thursday by calling it “Little Friday” and sharing a frosty pint of Liquid Aloha. We organised mini Hawaiian Luau and offered 2for1 on Kona Brewing products. Beyond the incentive, the idea was to introduce people to a mainstream craft beer brand they could engage with. The campai
- In Good Company - Cave Direct's Beer FestivalI took the lead on Art Direction and Graphic Design producing everything from the glassware to the flyers. I was also in charge of the PR and Communication Strategy leading up to the event. The initial concept of the festival was to organise an inclusive and welcoming event where attendees could explore the world of Beer from traditional German and Belgian producers to innovative and cutting edge breweries. The event was a success with 900+ tickets sold and great feedback from attendees as we
Projects credited in
- Children's Book - Maya in the Rubbish SeaThe book focuses on environmental challenges, such as climate change, pollution and ocean conservation. Using themes of magic and adventure, the story brings young readers a satisying and entertaining educational tale about some of the challenges facing the oceans today. Young Maya has a magical talent. With her friend Finn, a talking Parrotfish she helps to solve some of the man-made problems for her new marine friends that they meet along their underwater adventure. The story has scope f
Marketing ManagerCave Direct LTD
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Cave Direct is an importer and distributor of international craft beer. I joined the company in the early stages of their digital transformation. I managed the creation of their website as well as their B2B online buying platform. The analysis of customer data and the testing of different marketing and selling strategies associated with the design of a personalised, segmented and automated customer journey lead to a large increase of sales and a higher rate of stock rotation. I also lead all the communication and marketing for the company’s annual beer festival. With more than 40 breweries in attendance and 400 attendees, the event was a huge success. Clients included Brewdog Pubs, WholeFoods, Sainsbury's, Greeneking.
Campaign Strategist & Video ProducerShape History
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Shape history is a Social Change Communication Agency working on projects with a social purpose in the Third Sector. As a Campaign Strategist, I wrote and delivered communication and marketing strategies for our clients’ fundraising events and campaigns. Furthermore, I also led and developed all the strategy and digital marketing assets for the Swiss-based foundation, Fondation Botnar. I was responsible for building their brand and authority on social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn). Some of my work can be found in the portfolio section. Clients also included Macmillan Cancer Support, Clic Sargent, Beyond Sport, United Nations.
+ Show more
- Social Media Management
- Communication Campaigns
- Film Producing
- Digital Production
- Project Management
- Web Design
- Relationship Management
- Brand Strategy
- Web Production