A recent graduate with a Bachelor (Hons) in Digital Media and Communications from University of Westminster. Interested in creating content suited for any social media platforms, offering a creative mind with a positive energy and knowledge in Digital Marketing taught by General Assembly.
- BEHIND THE SCENES: COTTONINK 17 FOR 17In the spirit of Indonesia's Independence day, COTTONINK, a leading local fashion line decided to collaborate with 17 influential women. In this collaboration, each women got the chance to express themselves by working with our designers and create a unique piece that represents who they are.
- MANDICTIONARY by CALMA collaboration with CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) as a final year project to design a website and a book for their MANDICTIONARY campaign. With a group of 6 people, I was in charge of creating digital content for both the website and social media. The website consisted of a collection of words submitted by the public and the internal team at CALM, to help tackle men stereotypes. With the use of Wordpress, we have created a home for the campaign and utilised Instagram and Facebook to help drive traffic. We curated entertaining and interactive original content for our social media suited for our target audience.
Projects credited in
- #MANDICTIONARY Digital Production ProjectWHAT IS MANDICTIONARY? #MANDICTIONARY was a nationwide campaign ran by charity organisation CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably). The campaign was aimed at tackling male stereotypes in the UK through accessible and entertaining methods, in order to spark conversation among the public on what defines a man in this day and age. The #MANDICTIONARY consists of definitions of portmanteau words that were created by the organisation itself (CALM), and through public submissions.
Social Media Marketing Intern
I curated content on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter accounts with appropriate content in multiple formats. As well as creating daily entertaining content on Snapchat and Instagram Stories through research in the industry. In addition, I was involved in taking behind the scenes photograph during photo shoots to create appropriate and interactive social media content.
- Social Media Digital Strategies
- 35mm Film Photography
- Activity Organisation
- Planning Scheduling
- Website Design
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
BA(Hons) Communication and Digital Media 2:1
London, United Kingdom