I've worked in public relations within the music industry, since January 2011 and have since handled the publicity for some of the UK's biggest events in entertainment. My roster has included Cirque Du Soleil, The BRIT Awards, Download Festival, The Pink Floyd Exhibition ‘Their Mortal Remains’, Reading and Leeds Festivals and Cambridge Folk Festival along with The Rolling Stones No Filter tour to name a few. I've also worked on national artist promotion campaigns including the likes of All Time Low, Neck Deep, Sum 41, Deaf Havana, Taylor Hawkins, Die Antwoord, Charlie Simpson, Kiss, Steel Panther and Newton Faulkner.
- Pink Floyd: Their Mortal Remains - Flying Algie the pig above The BBC and working on a record breaking exhibition at The V&APigs can fly! During the exhibition at The V&A, which became the most successful music exhibition in the museums history, I worked across the UK and International broadcast media for the project. As part of the Pink Floyd Exhibition at The V&A 'Their Mortal Remains' we flew Algie the pig above The BBC building to coincide with a VT on The One Show. The project as a whole saw LD Communications shortlisted for 'Best PR Campaign' at the 2018 Music Week Awards.
- The One Show - Mini Documentary VT featuring Cirque du Soleil's LUZIA at the Royal Albert HallCreating this VT with BBC's The One Show was an opportunity to showcase Cirque's production of LUZIA at The Royal Albert Hall for during its 2020 run. Working with The BBC, One Tribe Productions and the Luzia cast and crew, we created a fascinating look into the world behind one of Cirque's most technical productions. Focusing on the technology behind the show, which includes a rain curtain which sits 46ft above the stage, and uses 174 electromagnetic nozzles to create images with water and n
- Red Carpet premiere of Cirque Du Soleil's 'TOTEM' in partnership with SentebalePR campaign management for Cirque du Soleil's production TOTEM in 2018-2019. Whilst I have worked on many red carpet events, this particular premiere was in partnership with Sentebale, and attended by Their Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. The premiere involved managing PR strategy, approvals, media attendance, overseeing celebrity invitations, managing the red carpet activity and beyond, to maximise press coverage of the event which launched the productions run at The Royal
- Cirque Du Soleil's 'LUZIA' at The Royal Variety Performance 2019This project was the third time I've had the pleasure of working with the team at The Royal Variety Performance, this time to deliver an extract from the upcoming show 'LUZIA' which made its European premiere at The Royal Albert Hall in January 2020.
- Cirque du Soleil 'TOTEM' at The Royal Variety Performance 2018Working with the shows executive producers and my client Cirque du Soleil, I project managed the TV promotion for an extract of the production 'TOTEM' at the 2018 Royal Variety Performance, attended by Their Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. I worked with the show producers and talent executives to secure the booking and managing the continued planning, logistics and variables to ensure the technical requirements were met, to planning social media content surrounding the perfor
- Cirque du Soleil 'OVO' at The Royal Variety Performance 2017Working with the shows executive producers and my client Cirque du Soleil, I project managed the TV promotion for an extract of the production 'OVO' at the 2017 Royal Variety Performance, attended by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. From working with the show producers and talent executives to secure the booking and managing the continued planning, logistics and variables to ensure the technical requirements were met, to planning social media content surrounding the performance, it was a hug
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Breaking alternative event Download Festival into mainstream and lifestyle media.A really fun activation in London, put together with minimal spend. Resulting in some brand new lifestyle press looks for festival from the likes of VICE, Metro, I Paper and tied together with local press at ITV Central angle by following up with activity onsite at the big event. This was completed in my previous role at LD Comms.
+ Show more
- Press Events
- Press Releases
- Events PR
- Music Events
- Festival Communications
- Music Festivals
- Award Ceremonies
- PR Campaigns
- PR Strategy
- Press Campaigns
- Radio Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Broadcast Media