Projects credited in
- London DreamingLondon Dreaming is a campaign and range of activities which celebrated Uniqlo’s sponsorship of the new Tate Modern opening. Our challenge was to communicate this in as culturally authentic a way as possible, while keeping the project as imaginative, playful and accessible as both organisations involved. I assisted on this project from start to finish while working as a Junior Creative at Anyways.
- SAVING THE WORLD FROM MEDIOCRE COFFEEHow Costa became the nation's favourite coffee shop SALES UP 25% TO £786M LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES UP 6% NOW BRITAIN’S BEST-SELLING COFFEE - OVERTAKING STARBUCKS THE CHALLENGE Create preference in a market dominated by convenience. THE SOLUTION Reveal that not all coffees are created equal. DIGITAL The Costa app allows fans to record and upload themselves singing along to the Kiss track from the TV campaign, with winning performances featuring in a later TV ad. The app, available via the Costa Facebook page, or through the App Store on iTunes, means fans and baristas can join in and share with their friends. IN-STORE The 'Saving the World from Mediocre Coffee' campaign ran across all of Costa's coffee shops using instore media DIGITAL ADVERTISING The 'Button Pushers' digital campaign compared Costa’s service with its competitors’, how great coffee isn’t the result of a till operator pressing a button on a machine, but crafted with care by trained baristas. PRINT ADVERTISING Our '7 Out of 10 Coffee Lovers Prefer Costa' outdoor and print campaign, based on taste-test results, gave Costa the credibility to convince coffee drinkers to think differently about where they buy their coffee.
- Future Scapes: Created for Tate Modern and UniqloIn celebration of the new Tate Modern, Tate invited young people aged 15–25 to submit their own original artwork relating to the theme of future. Over 500 submissions were shown at the opening weekend of the new Tate Modern from 17–19 June 2016 for the event 'Future Late'. Alongside this, Uniqlo selected artworks to feature in a series of displays at their flagship store on Oxford Street and nine others across London. My work was selected to be projected in the Turbine hall and was used in Uniqlo store window displays for summer 2016. Visit clarabacou.com to see more.
- Uniqlo Concept SpaceUniqlo asked us to curate 6 month's worth of content for their concept floor at their 311 Oxford Street store. The first piece of work was based around HeatTech, and functioned as an engaging and educational space for customers to learn about the features of the HeatTech range. We brought the space to life using lighting and the language of thermal imaging and heating elements. This created an artificially warm space, and a platform for displaying product. The second piece of work focussed on AI
- It's Nice That x UniqloIn 2016, It’s Nice That partnered with Uniqlo on New Perspectives. We asked four creatives to reinterpret a Uniqlo garment of their choosing in a new light. The results saw artist Nick Veasey, designer Jesse Auersalo, digital artist Thomas Traum, and photographer Rebecca Scheinberg all represent Uniqlo’s LifeWear philosophy in new and unexpected ways. I was responsible for establishing the editorial direction of the project, collaborating with art directors, project managers and the creatives to
+ Show more