Industrious and results-driven professional with extensive experience in the creative field. Having worked in different companies i have been equipped to adapt in various environment. Being able to multiple tasks, proficiency prioritising workloads and specialism in stakeholder engagement, building strong relations with customers, clients and suppliers. Complimented by skills and competencies including use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud programs, data entry reconciliatory work, adherence to information governance practice, front desk duties, diary management and administration
Projects credited in
- ASOS + NIKE AF1Art Direction, Graphic and Motion design answering a potential 360 campaign proposal for ASOS, to promote the launch of Nike Air Force 1. This campaign would take form as a poster, homepage banner, social media content and a video ad for Facebook, encouraging the brand's target audience to express themselves through the trainers various colour-ways.
- ASOS X GLAAD X PRIDE LAASOS partnered with GLAAD for the third year running on a collection where 100% of the net profit goes back to GLAAD. I identified key LGBTQ+ talent (and allies of) to be part of the float, and contracted them to produce shoppable content hero-ing the collection to drive awareness to the collaboration and increase sales. Talent included Patrick Starrr, Gigi Gorgeous, Inanna Sarkis, and Rebecca Black.
+ Show more
Public Health EnglandAdministrative Assistant
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Scheduled meetings for the senior management team, preparing relevant documentation and setting up the meeting rooms accordingly • Attending meetings and minute-taking • Oversaw incoming/outgoing correspondence: telephone enquiries, emails and postal mail • Provided medical kits to patients on the behalf of the General Practitioner’s request • Securely provided medical kit results to the general Practitioner’s via email • Liaised with internal and external suppliers, and passing their information onto the relevant teams • Proactively managed and coordinated the diaries of the senior management team and some of the health professionals • Assisted with general ad hoc duties such as creating forms, filing and scanning documents • Submitted information onto the Public Health England and NHS net database
Online Co-ordinatorTed Baker
- London, United KingdomInternship
• Collaborated and provided support to the Production & E-Commerce Team to update and maintain model and pack shots on the Ted Baker website • Processed internally inter-company transfers of returned garments and accessories • Ensured the copy under the product information was correct and highlighting any errors on the website to the copywriters so this could be rectified in a timely manner • Maintained the archive and databases for the online team • Assisted the team with contributing to the creation of schedules for new launch items and sales to add to the website • Facilitated and maintained communication with external suppliers
+ Show more
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator