Projects credited in
- Weleda - The Open GardenWeleda Launches ‘The Open Garden’: A Unique Opportunity To Experience Nature From The Palm Of Your Hand. First-of-its-kind digital platform using the power of technology to transport you to the Weleda garden, immersing you in a world of natural health and beauty, and bringing you closer to the wonder of nature.16
- Please & Thank You - Luxury British SoapPlease & Thank You is a luxury British soap brand that brings the gentle beauty of the British Isles to your hands. Our aim is to spread the love of handwashing and make the world a little safer in the process. Our soap is made with naturally derived ingredients, premium fragrances and is triple refined for a truly luscious lather. It’s also cruelty free and vegan friendly (which the bees are buzzing about).6
- MDL BeastMDL Beast festival, a groundbreaking, first of it's kind music festival held in Saudi Arabia. Three days of music, art and culture from all over the world. The line-up of the festival included 8 global superstar headliners, 28 international dance acts including David Guetta, Martin Garrix, R3hab, Steve Aoki, Tiësto, and Afrojack alongside 24 local and Saudi Arabian performers including DJ Duo Dish Dash and EDM DJ Cosmicat.
- M&S - AW18 CampaignM&S wanted a new campaign that drives relevance for AW19. The idea of 'Must-Haves' from the collection was to drive immediacy with a media strategy based on lots of short and sharp pieces of content. Holly Willoughby was brought in to select an edit to be run the as the second part of the campaign.
- #FollowtheFairiesProduced the #FollowtheFairies Christmas campaign for M&S to support the ‘Magic & Sparkle’ ad. The campaign has since been named as one of PR Week's Top Ten campaigns of the 2010's, and showed the power of an 'earned-first' approach. Brought the fairies to life by delivering random acts of kindness and asking the public to follow their journey of good deeds, from delivering chocolates to NHS staff working night shifts to bringing a snow day to a school in Cornwall. Each act left the message
+ Show more