Passionate about developing brands; the messaging and visual language to create distinction from competitors and communicate value to consumers.
- EasyJet Print AdWhen Easy Jet decides that you aren't a competitor, and offers you advertising space - you jump on it. Targeting people already travelling, I narrowed the Contiki message down to "Find your people" focussing on the social element of group travel, rather than the logistics which is clearly not a barrier for people already in the air.
- Preview 2020Every year, Contiki launches a selection of trips early. Aimed at young travellers who know they want to travel. but have to wait until the timing is right, usually due to age or school commitments. This brochure is designed to stand out from the sea of smiling faces on covers that can feel cliched, and refocus on what we're offering.
- Gasthof SchoneckContiki's Austrian Gasthof was in dire need of a renovation, to bring it up to standard for it's millennial instagram-generation clientele. Striking the balance between respecting its Austrian heritage & location, and bringing cool youth elements into the mix; graphics & wayfinding played a crucial role in tying together the Austrian ski chalet aesthetic meets youth insta-worthy & Contiki boldness. Bringing the Contiki vibe into the finishing touches of Contiki's Austrian Gasthof renovation.
- Fruitful.LondonA website designed and built to launch Fruitul cake company. Fruitful is sucessfully building a brand of gorgeous bespoke cakes on instagram, and needed a website to direct potential customers to. Serving the purpose of displaying Fruitful's gorgeous cakes the website sucessfully established the brand.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
As a lead designer at Contiki, it was my responsibility to design all print, and digital campaign collateral. This included all travel brochures, selling over 300 trips to 5 regions, for distribution in 10 regions; microsites, digital take-aways, and email design for key campaigns; coach wraps and interiors, brand identities, and all the graphic elements of a renovated Austrian Gasthof. This role involved coordinating the brochure production team to deliver all brochure trip pages; project management to deliver key branded assets such as feature European Coaches, and the first Contiki branded coach interior; and defining brand guidelines for global roll out.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
On a freelance contract for a single project, I designed a website to launch and establish Fruitful as a legitimate company. I worked directly with the owner to define the requirement and establish the brand look and feel. Working in Squarespace I built the website, to be simple enough that the owner could maintain and update the website as required.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Content Creation