Graphic designer with an open mind and open ears. I approach my work with a can do attitude, seeing potential everywhere. I am conscious of social and environmental issues, always considering the bigger picture around my work. I am unafraid to challenge myself and explore new areas of design that interest my, such as UI/UX, product or service design. By delving in to these areas of design I feel that I have strengthened my skillset and my process - helping me develop as a modern day designer. My inbox is always open! If you think I would be a good fit on a project or just want to drop me an e-mail and have a chat you are most welcome to. You can contact me at: email@example.com. Outside of work I am usually found out exploring some of Scotland's gorgeous scenery with my camera, consuming copious amounts of tea/coffee or spending time with my two cats.
- Union StreetAs part of the Spaces for People programme by the Scottish Government, to allow for safe physical distancing as shops reopen post COVID, Union Street in Dundee has now been pedestrianised. Working with the team at UNESCO City of Design Dundee, I designed the branding for the project and a supergraphic that is painted on the street. Many thanks to Annie Marrs, Lead Officer at UNESCO City of Design Dundee for this opportunity to give back to Dundee, a city I am proud to call my home.
- airzone 5G air quality monitor - D&AD New Blood 2020airzone is a 5G powered outdoor air quality monitor designed in response to the giffgaff brief for the D&AD New Blood Awards 2020. airzone is a giffgaff 5G powered outdoor air quality monitor that users can share their data anonymously to create a community powered air quality map as well as receive discounts towards public transport when air quality is poor.
- ISTD 2020 - ActionReactionActionReaction is a publication that explores the use of nuclear power as a viable alternative to fossil fuels. Nuclear power is a controversial subject that has a rich visual style already, the publication takes this in to consideration. Paying homage to the already vibrant style of nuclear energy, ActionReaction brings these colours in to a contemporary setting, with specific styles of imagery, graphic devices and strong underlying grid structure. ActionReaction was awarded a pass by the Inte
- Nuclear Climate HeroesA Brand for The Greater Good. The aim of this brief was to create a brand for a not for profit, social enterprise or charity that had the key message of "doing good" at the centre. Climate change is a real issue, we need to find a solution that is sustainable and has no carbon dioxide emissions. Nuclear Climate Heroes is a not-for-profit organisation that has a belief that Nuclear Power generation has a place in today’s world. Nuclear Climate Heroes aims to inspire people to create a susta
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design, University of Dundee, BDes (Hons) Graphic DesignAt Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design at the University of Dundee, the BDes (Hons) Graphic Design programme challenges students with a range of design projects set by tutors, external design agencies, and international design bodies. Students are encouraged to explore, experiment, and innovate, as they learn how to turn ideas into meaningful communication strategies. Our Programme is industry-facing, with the goal of developing skills that will support students into graduate employ11
- Dundee, United KingdomInternship
2 week internship at Avian. Working as part of their graphic design team on various projects including brochure redesign ideas, social media adverts, branding and website icon design.
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Motion Design
- Packaging Design
- Advert Design
- Product Design
- UI Design
BDes (Hons) Graphic DesignDuncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design
- Dundee, United Kingdom
First Class Honours Degree