I’m a senior branded content creative, working across all aspects of the process from the initial strategy and concept, right through to client presentations, storyboarding, pre production, art directing shoots and post production. I make branded content that hooks people with relatable narrative centred around the moments matter to them, wherever they want to consume it.
- STAR ON DISNEY+: THE BIG BINGEMy key objective for Big Binge was to make the LADbible Group audience aware of the breadth of range within Star by creating relatable moments around it. I created a LADbible Group original series where we got peers from the LAD audience, as well as a few well-known faces, to watch nothing but Star on Disney+ with their friends and family, creating genuine affinity for the new streaming service through relatable moments.
- STAR ON DISNEY+: DIY DUVET DAYDisney+ approached LADbible Group to change perceptions, appeal and take up of Disney+ by communicating that the service now includes a brand new general entertainment offering called Star. My approach was a multi-faceted content-led campaign that built excitement for the Star launch as well as educating the LADbible Group audiences on the TV series & movies for grown-ups. Our campaign sought to maximise reach, frequency and engagement objectives around launch.
- MICROSOFT: DO GREAT THINGSMicrosoft challenged LADbible Group to raise awareness and drive demand for Windows laptops in a Gen Z audience by breaking down barriers, and empowering people to do great things. So, I created a mini content series championing real people that have unlocked their potential by harnessing the power of social media and their Microsoft Laptop to achieve great things from their side hustles. I directed each shoot remotely via Zoom due to the pandemic, with all three going live on LADbible. I al
+ View all
Senior CreativeLADbible Group
London, United KingdomFull Time
I lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for Joyride (LADbible Group) branded pitches and campaigns. I develop campaign concepts and deliver assets with confidence and consistency, whilst also mentoring junior members of the team. • Own projects from briefing to delivery, working into ACD’s and CD • Content specialist - understanding the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms • Specialise in social-led activations and familiar with creating integrated campaigns • Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to client’s throughout each project • Detail-oriented when it comes to approving work with overall accountability • General understanding of production costs and feel comfortable scoping projects alongside Client Solutions and Production teams, taking responsibility for delivering projects on time • Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary • Understand and contribute to the team’s business objectives, taking responsibility for helping deliver them • Help Client Solutions and Client Project teams manage clients - balancing creative flair with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects • Ambassador for the business both internally and externally • Work with the leadership team to develop, assess and implement initiatives that improve the work and culture of the company
Senior Video Content ManagerNew Look
London, United KingdomFull Time
End-to-end role working alongside the Head of Social to help develop and produce regular insight driven, inspiring and shoppable brand video content. Working with the wider internal creative, buying and .com teams to identify key clothing stories as well as managing external video and production agencies to deliver tailored content across multiple touchpoints. - Lead the video strategy for New Look based on market insights and business objectives. - Work closely with the social team as well as wider business to design editorial content (short and long form) that can be used across multiple touchpoints and objectives. - Work with external video content agencies to deliver videos that align to brief budget. - Oversee all aspects of video shoots - pre and post production. - Identify, manage and deliver the syndication of content across own digital channels. - Deliver content innovation by constantly being aware of new opportunities for creative and new ways of video storytelling.
+ Show more
- Content Strategy
- Creative Art Direction
- Video Production
- Commercial Fashion
- Brand Marketing
- Creative Concepting
- Social Media Content Management
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Excellent People Skills