Graphic Design graduate and freelancer seeking professional experience to hone my craft, gain experience and help establish a dream career for myself within the wider creative sector. Keen to apply my passion for Graphic Design and Visual Culture within the Music and Film industries. Currently based in the Midlands. Am willing to travel and/or re-locate. Full UK Driving Licence and UK Passport.
- 20 ShadesA set of two promotional posters for the single 20 Shades by emerging London-based musical artists Jenomé and Anastasia. 20 Shades explores the beauty of self-love, celebrating self-care and redefining your own space as you navigate through your 20s.The girls wanted the posters to evoke this spirit while depicting a South-East London that was recognisable to them using imagery and scenery specifically assciated with the Wards in and around Southwark. They also wanted the posters to borrow the v
- BFI - Britain on Film: Splashdance (1983)Brief to design a poster for a film featured on the BFI player depicting/made in an area in the south-west of England. Splashdance (1983) "Sixteen of the world's top surfing professionals have come to Fistral Beach in Newquay for the Fosters Draught Euro Pro Championships."
- BFI Film Collection - WTF: A Box of Odd (Animated Poster)Animated poster for BFI collection ‘WTF - A Box of Odd’ • A collection of kitschy, bewildering and sometimes amateur archival footage, I wanted to capture it’s eclectic nature using a collage of various styles to depict a selection of the films included. All assets used are original.
- Polysemia (Digital Zine)My aim for this project was to explore, with the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown inhibiting the already dwindling reach, viability and market for print media, how can a zine or publication be illustrated and produced in a way that allows for more digital dynamism and ease of access. In doing so I also wanted to shed light upon a matter of significance and importance to me by choosing to illustrate Ece Canli’s essay ‘Design History Interrupted: A Queer Feminist Perspective’ throughout the format of a
- Animated Poster Series"A Piece of the Cake we Helped Baked" I Recently read an article detailing how the V&A Museum acquired a portion of the now demolished Robin Hood Gardens estate for preservation in their collection. I find the debate surrounding brutalism, social housing and this gesture by the museum very interesting. Went about designing an animated poster as if they planned to showcase this part of their collection in a London exhibition exploring this discussion.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nationwide Degree Show: The Kind Studio CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a11
- Graphic Design
- 3D Artwork
- Html CSS