I am a multi disciplinary Content Creator using a range of tools to produce engaging work for my clients. During the past year in lock down, I have been concentrating on motion design and post production a lot more than I ever expected, however it has landed me in some dream job scenarios. I am looking forward to getting back into more photography and video shoots once the world comes back to normal, especially now that I am based at the heart of Shoreditch.
- BURGER FC, Football Cultural NewspaperTeaming up with my good friend Connie Burger, I was asked to shoot this project of hers. She created a range of scarves that contrasted to the normal standards by using different textures and also working together on the creative direction for a more elegant final look.
Projects credited in
- adidas x Nite Jogger Social ContentMy brief was to photograph and create GIF content of 28 athletes from different aspects of sport such as football and boxing. This was probably one of the biggest productions I have ever worked on as these were photographed across two different shoots one in London and the other in Manchester. The production was massive because not only was my shoot going on but two other shoots were happening around the building that the athletes had to attend. I had max about 10 minutes to shoot each person,
- adidas x Karlie KlossWow just wow. To be asked to photograph Karlie Kloss was just insane. What a fun project this was. adidas were holding a fitness event at their studios in Brick Lane, to bring together fitness fanatics and Karlie Kloss in the same room, to advertise their new range with Stella McCartney. My aim was to photograph and create social content of the range featuring Karlie herself. I was asked to create an Instagram story, three main feed posts, three click here posts and then a post for Karlie to p
- adidas x Nite Jogger Release EventI was contacted by adidas to create social content for the launch event of the adidas Nite Jogger. The event was held in Peckham, in an old warehouse, which was converted into a Nite Jogger petrol station with its own convenience store. To get into the event you had to go to a 'cash machine' to get your tickets out. Inside the warehouse were creator stations where people attending the event could get personalised T-Shirts made, get a scan of the Nite Jogger itself from Alex Powis, eat chicken f
Product PhotographerJD Sports
- East London, UKFreelance
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Superstar JD have teamed up with Adidas to launch their new collection of this classic Silhouette. I was the product photographer that will be use by their European social content and also in store imagery.
VideographerThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
For the launch of their Breast Cancer Campaign 2019 I was asked to create a video of the legendary personality and brand ambassador Elizabeth Hurley shopping around Selfridges London before it opened and reviewed the new products and then a live podcast hosted by Emma Guns at the Estee Lauder HQ in London.
+ Show more
- Print Deign
- Adobe Editing
- Digital Illustration
- Bilingual French/english
- Adobe Suite
- Content Creation