Projects credited in
- American Express - Social ContentBehind every purchase is a story... and behind every purchase made with AMEX, there's points to be collected. We wanted to remind existing American Express customers that, if they shop regularly with their AMEX cards they can earn reward points towards something great.
- AvisAVIS Avis the brand behind the ‘we try harder’ strapline asked DigitasLBi to help launch a new car hire experience. Primarily focused on dramatically increasing conversion and improving customer satisfaction we also needed to launch at the same time as the ‘unlock the world’ campaign, that was relaunching brand. We set out to create a premium rental experience with a simple and elegant booking journey at the heart of it. We combined this with irresistible imagery of the open road that puts the excitement, romance and adventure back into car rental. The new site is fully responsive and was designed ‘mobile first’ ensuring a new generation of customers can book and manage their hire car on any device, wherever their adventures take them.
- AstraZeneca - Day By DayDay-by-Day is a personalised, live digital coaching service designed to help patients find a way forward after a heart attack. After a heart attack, many people don’t change their lifestyles or refill their medication. In the US, 200,000 people a year go on to have a second heart attack. We worked with 75 heart attack patients and caregivers to find out their real needs. By developing unique content, training a team of dedicated heart-health coaches, and using the latest technology, we create1
- Accenture/Digitas ShowreelA "holiday card" showreel to our Accenture clients to show them not only all the great work we've accomplished together within the last year, but to also show how we've helped the Accenture brand to grow and change for the better, highlighting the new branding for them the "New Applied Now".
- #CEFutureLeadersOnly 12% of London’s creative directors are women. Sp what can we do to create real change? This. Future creative leaders, step forward. Creative Equals – in partnership with The Dots, Campaign, D&AD, the IPA, SheSays, Oystercatchers and more - invite up-and-coming female creative leaders to a stellar event with the industry’s top creatives, clients and business leaders. The day includes two one-hour break-out training sessions with top executive coaches, speed mentoring and an evening out with the industry's key figures, plus the chance for ’30 future creative leaders’ to feature in Campaign. Our speakers: Sandi Toksvig, OBE, co-founder, Women's Equality Party; Rosie Arnold, Head of Art, AMVBBDO; Tracy De Groose, Chief Executive Officer, Dengsu Aegis; Tim Lindsay, Chief Executive Officer, D&AD; Claire Beale, Global Editor-in-Chief, Campaign; Laura Jordan-Bambach, Creative Partner, Mr President, co-founder SheSays; Annette King, Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy Group UK, Chair OgilvyOne EMEA; Chris Hirst, European and UK Group, Chief Executive Officer, Havas London; Nicky Bullard, Chair and Chief Creative Officer, MRMMeteorite; Cilla Snowball, Group Chairman & Group CEO, AMV BBDO; Richard Robinson,Managing Partner, Oystercatchers; Victoria Biggs, European Communications Director, Trainline; Sinead Bunting, European Director of Consumer Marketing, Monster; John Rudaizky, Partner, Global Brand & Marketing Leader, EY; Ash Tailor, Global Brand & Marketing Director, Britvic Soft Drinks; AND MANY MORE... Executive coaches: Roxanne Hobbs, executive coach - 'Find your leadership style'; Harriet Minter, ex-editor, The Guardian' 'Women in Leadership' - 'The power in networks'; Emma Sexton, executive coach - 'How to manage a team'; Laura Bartlett, executive coach - 'Resilient leadership '. PRICES are here. '30 future creative leaders' – a showcase of up-and-coming talent with Campaign Who is setting the creative bar right now? At #CEFutureLeaders, we plan to showcase the work of the industry’s 30 next female creative leaders. (This includes art directors, copywriters, creatives, creative tech and experience design). Apply here. For any enquires or to buy group tickets, contact Ali Hanan email@example.com
+ Show more