Hi, I’m Charlotte. I am a designer and illustrator with a BA in Graphic Communication and over 10 years of professional experience. I am based in London, but love to travel. Having worked with clients across multiple industries, including health & fitness, homeware, beauty & fashion, I have a strong awareness of commerciality & trend. With a skill-set spanning the disciplines of packaging, product, digital design, illustration & photography, I’m a versatile designer who loves to take on new challenges. I am always keen to take on new commissions and would love to hear from you!
- Burts Bees ChristmasA number of concepts were presented to Burts Bees for their 2017 Christmas campaign. Whilst this was not the final choice it was one of my favourite routes! The idea was to bring together the magic of Christmas with the magic of nature, using a style that would sit comfortably with the existing parent packs and appeal to a broad age-range. Etched elements were used to tie in with existing graphics, using a colour palette that sat comfortably with Burts Bees’ red and yellow trademark palette.
- Wedding StationeryThe process of designing the invitations for our wedding was a pleasure and an indulgence. First I hand rendered a marque which combined symbols representing Lake Garda where the wedding would take place. An A6 Vermillion GF Smith Colorplan postcard holds a hot-foiled gold marque on one side and details of each guest’s accommodation on the other. The postcard is held within a folded sleeve, printed with a vintage map of the Veneto region, with a die-cut window allowing the marque to shine throug
- FORTNUM'S SPARKLING TEAI designed the packaging for a new and innovative product within Fortnum and mason’s premium drinks offering. Drawing from a pool of inspiration provided by their extensive range of teas, which are blended to give the drink its flavour, the final design combines this with cues from the design language of champagne. The flexibility to extend the range at a later time was a key concern. This work was completed whist I was working at Otherway
- LDNM SUPPLEMENTSFor the launch of LDNM’s own supplements range I created a new adaptation of the LDNM logo for the to create a distinction from existing LDNM products, which included fitness guides and gym wear. The supplements needed to be authoritative, impactful and have unisex appeal. As well as sport supplements, the range includes wellbeing supplements which I felt should be clearly distinguished from each other. I chose to reverse the off-white and black to create a lighter, fresher appearance whilst mai
- BATCH ORGANICSBatch Organics make superfood smoothie kits. Grade A, flash frozen organic ingredients lock in taste and nutrition, packed in a handy pre-portioned cup or pouch. My relationship with Batch Organics began with the design of their packaging for both their direct to consumer product and their business to business product, working with branding by Ragged Edge. I proceeded to design a range of collateral for the brand from GIFs to printed POS.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Packaging Design
- Layout Design
- Editorial Design