- Samsung Galaxy A Series Launch 2020Launched the Samsung Galaxy A Series in the UK. The campaign consisted of the worlds first smile activate Snap Lens. Chosen by them as one of their favourites of 2020 and recognised in Campaign magazine. We also made them one of the first brands to run a TikTok Top View day-long takeover in the UK — getting 17 Million Views, 100K Likes and 7K comments (the last time I checked). Not a bad day at work.
- 2020 Illustrated with Yinka Ilori + SamsungMoir’s film sees him walking in a snowy field and describing how “artwork should reflect what you like… I like nature and music”. He reveals that lockdown has revived a childhood hobby for birdwatching, “reclaiming those early years of excitement” and then goes on to illustrate a pair of “sweaty owls” on his tablet and imagining what they might say. “Art features in my life in so many ways, I think it’s what keeps me alive,” he adds.
- 2020 Illustrated with Jim Moir AKA Vic Reeves + SamsungMoir’s film sees him walking in a snowy field and describing how “artwork should reflect what you like… I like nature and music”. He reveals that lockdown has revived a childhood hobby for birdwatching, “reclaiming those early years of excitement” and then goes on to illustrate a pair of “sweaty owls” on his tablet and imagining what they might say. “Art features in my life in so many ways, I think it’s what keeps me alive,” he adds.
- 140 THANKS + Virgin MediaRather than beg stars for an interview to create content, we turned the tables. Just as they started talking, we cut them off. Speech recognition technology counted the characters as they spoke. This cued a clapperboard intervention at just the right moment: exactly at 140 characters.
- Now That’s Christmas-ing.As part of its unlimited offering, Virgin Media wanted to partner with Virgin’s family brands to celebrate and reward its customers this Christmas with unlimited generosity. The brief was for an integrated digital campaign exclusively for Virgin Media customers that delivered amazing daily prizes every day for 24 days in the run up to Christmas. And on the big day one lucky winner would win all 24 prizes in a Christmas day ‘Mega Pressie Pot’!
- WiFi Villains + Virgin MediaBroadband reliability is cited as the main reason to leave a broadband supplier and the main reason to choose one – hence Virgin Media launched its new Intelligent WiFi, to cement its superiority. The brief was to educate an apathetic public, on its awesome powers. Apathy leads to inertia and a decreased likelihood to convert. We had to wake people up! We created four villainous WiFi characters to visualise customer pain points: Blindspot – Lurks in corners holding WiFi hostage. Signal Snatch
- Video Production
- Social Media
- Creative Process
- Team Management
- Through-the-line Campaigns
- Client Management
- Budget Management
- Post Production
- Sponsorship Activation
2020 Virgin Media: Now That's Christmas-ing | Best Customer retention or Loyalty ProgrammeDMAAn integrated digital campaign created by RAPP UK will see Virgin Media offer its customers a daily grand prize for one lucky winner and numerous winners for smaller prizes for the 25-day run up to Christmas. Grand prizes include tickets for two on their new cruise line Virgin Voyages, cases of Virgin Wines for a year, stays in Richard Branson’s exclusive lodges and more. The best bit? The 25th day isn’t just one grand (epic, in fact) prize—it’s every epic prize—one mega pressie pot all gifted to one lucky winner. Drag Race star Cheryl Hole brings Virgin Media’s cheeky and cheerful Christmas spirit to life as the Christmas ‘Giftmother’ and tree topper, conjuring up and gifting the Virgin prizes every single day.
2020 BT, Bristol and B******t | Best Use of Out of HomeDMAA reactive OOH campaign for Virgin Media hitting back BT after the telecom competitor erected a cheeky billboard in Bristol. Keen to win over Virgin Media's 300,000 customers in Bristol, BT placed the provocative billboards in a bid to convince local residents to opt for its services. The billboards call out at passers-by - 'Bristol. Don't settle for Virgin. Get ultrafast Full Fibre with more reliable speeds than Virgin M200 and M350.' We responded to BT's 'bullshit' ads by placing mobile billboards in front of BTs. Against the backdrop of Virgin's branded red, the ad erected on its vans read's 'B*****T Our fastest average speed in Bristol is 516Mbps. That's loads faster than BT Enough said.'
+ Show more