I'm a London-based graphic and motion designer, and finalist at 2016's D&AD New Blood Shift. My work has been featured in various publications such as Creative Review, Creative Digest and also worked with clients ranging from established brands to public institutions all over the world such as NME magazine, Victoria and Albert Museum, BBC Creative and many more. My work sits between the traditional and digital realms and amalgamates design with everyday culture to solve problems. I am currently working on a freelance basis and always looking for new collaborations and projects. Website: cyrusnderitu.workLocked Pro Plan feature
Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business Taking briefings from concept to completion being accountable for the delivery of projects Managing multiple workstreams effectively to meet deadlines Leading own design briefs with guidance from the design director Presenting your ideas to clients and the team
• Designing & creating social media content supporting the marketing strategy & calendar • Producing online and mobile artwork for the newsletter • Creating banners & advertising for our digital marketing strategy • Supporting instore VM through the graphic creation of posters & banners • Supporting Ecom shoots with product preparation • Supporting PR & influencer program • Creating content for blog & support lookbooks
Managing content creation and post editing Creating presentations and artwork in line with brand guidelines - Creating a consistent brand offering and language, across all communications Packaging artwork Point of sale material Retail and consumer communications (emails, invitations, promo cards etc) PR materials (press releases, comp cards, press slips, bag design, box design etc) Event signage (step and repeat boards etc) Social media content (including GIF’s) Design display assets for digital customer acquisition activity (social media ads, landing pages etc). Working alongside external collaborators, to develop and deliver larger scale projects including, printed materials and websites/apps
• Develop design concepts for new projects including campaigns • Create animations for social media campaigns • Design graphic material for promotional campaign within deadlines • Create visually appealing graphics for use online, and advertising to strengthen our brand and promote its events
Conceptualise and design visually-stimulating and interactive e-learning content • Interact using diverse design techniques including layout design, illustration and image manipulation • Use individual creative ability while being able to work within Corporate Brand guidelines • Negotiate project deadlines to create timelines, determines project scope to define cost estimates, and schedule changes for client approval. • Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems • Work alongside the team in order to develop the complete solution • Develop designs and innovative ideas • Effectively create layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color, images and fonts. • Influence clients to choose an effective design and deliverable solution within budget requirements. • Respond to briefs set by the creative team • Manage the workflow timetabling of the Graphic Design team
Provide day-to-day management and leadership business activities including strategy, sales, business development, marketing, resourcing and infrastructure, operations and technical delivery Direct strategy towards the profitable growth and operations of the UK business, delivering year-on-year growth in revenue and operating profits Develop and implement strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities Maintain and enhance the operational performance of the company. Maintain and build an effective team to facilitate the growth of the business. Strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, mobile, and digital. Make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organisations Present concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities Direct management of business activities Organise components, cycle times and production and distribution requirements of print, web and video/multimedia deliverables.
I was commissioned by the Victoria & Albert Museum to design programme artwork for their November 2018 Friday Late event. The theme was ‘Youth Culture’. Event details: Friday Late: Rising 30 November 2018 18.30 - 22.00
• Develop designs and innovative ideas • Effectively create layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of colour, images and fonts. • Develop concepts for packaging design and carries through with the construction of ideas • Influence clients to choose an effective design and deliverable solution within budget requirements • Negotiate project deadlines to create timelines, determine project scope to define cost estimates, and schedule changes for client approval.
• Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections, and offering appropriate additional items to build and consolidate customer loyalty; • Interpret and fulfil studio briefs provided via admin to deliver print & digital and project work as required • Work utilising agreed design programs, fonts, systems and processes as determined by management • Meet agreed deadlines for all work produced • Maintain high standard of accuracy through proofing and checking all work • Consistently demonstrate high quality of design & layout • Be responsible for delivery of own workload • Ensure all customers receive a proof of all work before deadline • Ensure all print & digital advertising work is in the system by deadline and fit for purpose Strive to meet the sales targets; • Maintain the highest retail standards within the store; • Manage time and prioritise workflow. • Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
• Broad-based course covering the fundamentals of marketing and advertising within fashion promotion allowing the Learner to develop their own creative pathway • Outstanding teaching from senior industry experts, with direct contacts to the professions and industry with state of the art facilities in an award winning building • An ambitious nurturing environment and very high recruitment rate into industry
The course enabled me: • To produce wide-ranging projects ranging from the commercially focused to the more experimental, as well as engaging with the principles of social, political, commercial and industrial debates • To produce process driven work across different areas of communication design such as typography, book design, print, exhibition graphics, interactive, motion graphics and video • To work with influential design and advertising agencies, studios and companies around the world.
The industry will be at its best when filled with diverse creativity. When your job is all about ideas, it doesn't matter where you get them from. It only matters that they're shit-hot. And the same goes for those coming up with them. New Blood Shift is all about uncovering raw talent and filling the industry with their passion and drive. Through a free 12-week night school run by the best in the business, chosen participants will get up to speed on what it means to be an advertising creative. With mentorship and paid placement opportunities up for grabs, this is the ultimate first step.