Projects credited in
- Fentimans Mixers CampaignWe started working with Fentimans late last year and this is our first campaign for them, launching their Mixers range. Below is a sneak peak into how we approached the work, and look out for the posters (and the drinks themselves!) on a highstreet near you. The big opportunity - Fentimans are known for their vintage bottles, distinctive flavours and country-garden vibe. Mixers is a fast-growing category - shaken up by Fever Tree over a decade ago, buoyed by the rise of craft gin, and now anyo1
- Cult WinesHeyBigMan! created and delivered this global brand launch campaign for the world’s leading wine investment business, Cult Wines. Following a full re-brand, Cult wanted to relaunch the brand into Europe, the US and Asia whilst also driving awareness of wine investment as a category, especially in the US, where knowledge of wine being anything other than something to be drunk, is surprisingly scant. Our campaign revolved around the strategic insight of an investment in fine wine being the ‘enr
- Besmoke - shifting from scientists to flavour innovatorsBesmoke, the revolutionary ingredients business led by the enigmatic Huw Griffiths, asked us to help them move away from a science and process focussed brand to a flavour innovator and shift their narrative from what they do to why they do it - to help chefs around the globe make brilliant culinary concoctions. Here's a snapshot of their new positioning and visual identity.
- kencko smoothies - a fresh start made smootherThe first of a pair of TV ads made for kencko smoothies, a brilliant smoothie in a sachet delivered to your door. This creative focuses on the insight that life is hectic and it's hard as hell to find time to eat or drink healthy, but kencko can solve that with a little super healthy freeze dried magic. Shot on a relative shoestring (2 x 30" TV ads for £110k all in, inc all agency fees), we worked with director Chris Saunders and the team at Believe Media to bring a bit of Wes Anderson-esque q
- Social media campaign for Wahaca x Orange Panther CollectiveWe were daydreaming about Mexico in the run up to Christmas, when we teamed up with our good pals and strategic partners Orange Panther Collective to deliver the creative for this social media campaign for Wahaca, purveyors of hands down the best Mexican food on the high street. The analytics tell us the campaign's been a January blues-busting success, with hungry punters streaming through Wahaca's doors to take up the offer of free plant based food.2