- Ellis WhitthamI worked with Ellis Whittam in a UX, Design and FE Development capacity to re-imagine and re-design an existing user platform providing resources for Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety support for Employers. Customers can access advice from the experts and access various tools to check compliance and up-skill their knowledge on various subjects from a secure cloud platform on Azure which modernises and integrates legacy applications to work in this new environment.
- Selfridge's Project OceanWebsite, native apps and interactive screen to promote protection of the ocean and the prevention of overfishing. Allowed users to donate via the website and app which would in turn create a virtual fish, displayed in real time on the interactive screen. I was the front end developer on the project, creating of a reponsive subdomain as well as working with the development team on a bespoke content management system.
- Channel 4 Annual Report 2012The online representation of Channel 4's annual report highlighting the organisations approach to investment, its ethos and culture. As the front end developer I was responsible for the build of a parallax website for supply and integration into the Channel 4 website. Targeting multiple device types, the site needed to be responsive and as accessibility was an important requirement, the finished product met WCAG 2.0 level A accessibility requirements
- Tetley Catch-upA Facebook campaign allowing users to choose friends to send a personalised message, inviting them to a catch-up over a cup of tea. The message included public data from the senders account, including images and places, to create a very personalised invite video with a representation of your friends. As a front end developer I was repsonsible for creating a Facebook application with integration into users public account information and connection to generated video content.
- Coke Summer Campaign 2013As part of their Summer campaign, Coca Cola produced a Share a Coca-Cola website, encouraging users to share a bespoke virtual can, share social content and plan/view events. I was responsible for the front end build for this website, which was translated into 24 languages and be deployed in 23 markets.
Projects credited in
- ShoptilityShoptility is a new online shopping platform intended to change the world of online shopping for the better. After being appointed to develop the brand and product experience for this ambitious start-up, I worked with Shoptility to create the brand identity across all digital touch-points, including responsive website and cross-platform, native mobile applications.
- Channel 4 / E4: Beaver FallsE4 commissioned Clusta to create a trio of social media-based games (Beaver Toss, Shave My Beaver and Beaver Kong), loosely based on their newly appointed TV series, Beaver Falls. As the lead designer and illustrator on the project, my task was to visualise an extensive array of characters and the environments they were in. These elements were integral to the success of the campaign, with the online fan base growing from 0 to 25,000 on launch and an overall reach of 250,000 Facebook users.
- Microsoft Windows 8 Soft Array: The Beat Box ChoirIn the run-up to Build Conference 2013, Microsoft ran a developer competition to promote the upcoming release of Windows 8. Clusta went up against 10 other agencies to build an app for Arcade’s Soft Array, a programmable environment made up of 18 interconnected Windows 8 devices. I designed and illustrated the nine integral characters that make up ‘The Beatbox Choir’, whereby the user can sequence sound loops in any order to create their own unique musical composition. The concept went on to take 1st place in the competition and showcased at the prestigious Cannes Lion Awards.
Design Practice LeadcloudThing Ltd.
Belbroughton, Stourbridge DY9, UKFull Time
We solve complex business problems with beautifully crafted software.
+ Show more
- Css3 Html5
- Web Design
- UX Design
- Web Development