I'm a freelance Creative Project Manager & Visual Stylist specialising in Fashion Retail. I have worked in-house, freelance and agency side for companies such as Selfridges, MatchesFashion.com, Harrods, Harlequin Design and Millington Associates to name a few. I provide services in Creative Project and Production management, Visual Styling, Visual Merchandising and Art Direction across Fashion, Interiors & Events, Window Displays, Pop Ups, Press Showrooms & Presentations. Online portfolio upon request.
Projects credited in
- He She Me'He, She, Me': an exclusive track by Devonté Hynes and Neneh Cherry, commissioned by Selfridges. | Film by Kathryn Ferguson & Alex Turvey, featuring Hari Nef. Choreography by Ryan Heffington. | Written by Devonté Hynes, Neneh Cherry, Cameron Mcvey, Ben Page | Mixed by: Dave Allen | Devonté Hynes licensed courtesy of the Domino Recording and Publishing companies Limited (PRS) | Neneh Cherry licensed courtesy of The Cherry Bear Organisation | N. Cherry copyright control (PRS) | C. Mcvey copyright control (PRS) | B. Page copyright control (PRS) Featuring Agender designers Ann Demeulemeester, Yang Li, Nicopanda, Rad Hourani, Bodymap, Nasir Mazhar, Hood by Air, Meadham Kirchhoff, Underground, Jean Paul Gaultier, Wolford, Dries Van Noten, Comme Des Garcons.
- Harrods Once Upon A ChristmasDiscover Peter Pumpernickel and Poppy Peasprout’s magical world of make-believe with Harrods’ Once Upon A Christmas. While a secret band of festive mice are hard at work making Harrods’ Christmas windows the best they can be, the mischievous pair are up to no good. Accidentally launching themselves into the midst of a troupe of dancing mice – much to the delight of Father Christmas – Peter and Poppy master the complicated ballet steps to dance their way to into the heart of the store windows in4
- TORY BURCH - LETTUCE WARESeen Displays worked seamlessly with the Tory Burch team to curate the window display to launch their Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch Collection. The collaboration between Tory Burch and icon of the vintage Palm Springs 60s style, ceramicist Dodie Thayer revived Thayer's classic, handmade lettuce-centric pottery designs which embodied the casual elegance of the Californian era. The collaboration was underlined by the quintessence of affluent entertainment during the Palm Springs Bohemian glamour er
- Selfridges Work ItSelfridges explores how the way we work is changing with Work It! In line with their legacy of introducing the unexpected within the retail environment, we soundtracked a surprise performance by a troupe of Busy Workers who appeared unannounced on the fifth floor of the Oxford Street store before making their descent all the way down to the Beauty Hall basement for an express makeover. Dressed in time-warped pin stripe suits, the Busy Workers danced in routine to our playful mix of 90’s dance
Project ManagerMillington Associates
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Project Management support of quotation for a global rollout window scheme for Luxury Fragrance brand across Europe, North America, Asia & Middle East.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Visual Communication
- Project Management
- Production Management
- Budget Control
- Creative Installation
- Visual Merchandising
- Set Dressing
- Supplier Management