Have worked in the UK and Australia and delivered work across global markets. 13 years of experience across digital, social, customer experience, production, integrated and sponsorship agencies. Have worked on campaigns recognised by the majority of the global awards bodies. Have been in leadership roles with success in building highly creative, but also profitable agencies.
- Standard Chartered - Stand RedFollowing the success of ‘The Power of Numbers’ 17/18 season content campaign, a play on the brand’s name ‘Stand Red’ became 18/19 season campaign. The campaign focused on the Stand Red mobile app, which provided functionally to enable overseas fans to feel together as a family at game time, wherever they were in the world. The app functionality included Augmented Reality to unlock animated stories on the shirt, wake up calls at game time and a ‘tap-in’ to the famous ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ si
- NYCFC Away JerseyNew York City Football Club wanted to create a piece of content to reveal their new 2018 Away jersey. A rare opportunity to work with a club who were only 3 years old and due to the multi-cultural demographic of NY and appeal of ‘soccer,’ had a fanbase that was millennial at the core. This gave the opportunity to create something more aligned with fashion and music videos, than traditional football content. The challenge was to find an authentic role for Etihad Airways- their jersey sponsor. On
- Delta Airlines - Welcome To The Conversation2019 saw the second year of Delta’s sponsorship of the Masters Golf at Augusta. Following on from the success of the previous year’s campaign we were enrolled to create another integrated campaign for key markets, with a TVC at the heart of it. With Delta’s commitment to equality and the golfing bodies doing more to improve equality in the sport, we settled with a creative route of ‘Welcome To The Conversation.’ The aim being to showcase how the Masters stops everything and transcends cultures.
- AIG - Effort Is EffortThe brief: Deliver an idea to shoot some social content with the Black Ferns in 9 days time ahead of their campaign in the 2017 Rugby World Cup. The response: An integrated global campaign to outline equality both in sport and the workplace. Not exactly what the client asked for, but as a team something we felt incredibly passionate about and wanted to drive. At the time gender pay gap was becoming a hot topic and was starting to get some traction in the sports world. Whilst most appreciate t
- Zurich - Golf GuruInsurance company Zurich, have had a long running partnership with the PGA golf tour and are the name sponsor of the New Orleans leg. They wanted to leverage their contractual rights to player appearances around this event, to create some content. In golf, as in all walks of life, you cannot perform at your best if you have concerns on your mind. Zurich protects you, taking away those stresses, allowing you to focus on and enjoy what means most to you in life. And no sport is more mentally taxi
- CA Technologies - Who's Behind You?In 2017, CA Technologies signed a sponsorship with the Trek Segafredo Cycling team. As a back-end software provider, their brand had low awareness. We worked on a proposition for the partnership, which became ‘Who’s behind you?’ This tied the role of back-end software to the sophisticated real-time data analytics they could bring to the team. It also plays nicely to the team support side that is crucial to success in pro cycling, as it is often seen as a lone rider sport. There was an opportuni
Projects credited in
- The Power of Numbers x Liverpool Football ClubStandard Chartered Bank have long understood the power of entertainment in marketing. Recognising sports ability to engage, entertainment and persuade a global audience, they have proudly been the main club sponsor of Liverpool Football Club for over a decade. In 2018 the club celebrated their 125th anniversary and to mark the occasion Standard Chartered created a series of stories told through traditional and unique methods. From a cutting-edge binaural audio experience, to documentary films a
Executive Producer / London FounderMilkmoney
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Founded, ran and grew the London office for Milkmoney, part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment network. Specialising in high end branded content and commercials in the sports industry. Responsible for all output, strategically, logistically and creatively.
Operations Director (Contract)Apparent
- Sydney, AustraliaFreelance
2 week contract that rolled for 6 months. Helping an agency going through rapid growth, to mature and futureproof. Included taking department lead of project management, helping grow and steer a creative team, agency hiring and agency process.
+ Show more
- Creative Advertising
- Creative Agency
- Creative Direction
- Ideas Development
- Big Ideas
- Project Execution
- Creative Strategy
- Project Direction
- Creative Consultancy
BA(Hons) Interactive Media ProductionBournemouth University - Media School
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Degree covering all aspects of creative production from sound, film, design, web animation and theory.