Projects credited in
- Capital GA bold new position, visual identity and tone of voice for Silicon Valley’s best-kept secret. Silicon Valley is filled with origin stories. Less known is what happens after that. Namely, how companies make the transition from early stage rockstars to generational brands. The answer is in the growth stage, and venture capital firms focused on growth like CapitalG. Founded in 2013 by David Lawee, Google’s former VP of corporate development, CapitalG is a world-class growth fund that enables en7
- ZENDESK | PinballerZendesk’s Support Suite is the ultimate solution for any business struggling with their CRM. So, to get the word out to companies trying to keep up with their customers’ demands, we created a dynamic direct mailer that wouldn't die a horrible death in the in-tray. Combining an arcade classic with bang up-to-date tech, Pinballer uses the fast, flexible and focused skills needed to win at real pinball as a metaphor for keeping up with customers in today's non-stop business world.
- Depop BlogBringing content to life with community at its heart. Depop has been wildly successful at engaging and inspiring the Gen Z audience with its platform, but recognised a dedicated space to celebrate its users was missing. The power of Depop lies in its incredible creative community. Instead of the Depop website existing to send people straight to the app, we saw an opportunity to create a community fueled content space that showcases the buyers, sellers and fashion-forward thinkers that have dri6
- Hotel InsightsGiving SMB hoteliers the tools to compete in the global travel market with the power of Google's data, resources and expertise. Google was seeking new opportunities to help businesses in the travel market, but needed to identify where the biggest challenges were and where they could make a meaningful impact. After a thorough analysis of industry trends, interviews with stakeholders across the globe and a deep dive into the sector, we discovered a problem that Google was uniquely positioned to5
- Google 10 Weeks of MagicA digital street and delightful stories to bring Google magic to life this festive season. Any recipe in seconds, music in every room, a live feed from your doorstep to your phone - Google can add magic to your life. This holiday season, we’re introducing people to the many benefits of Google products with a digital advent calendar set on a delightfully illustrated street. Behind each of the street’s ten doors is an enchanting story and a range of offers on Google devices. From daylight savin3
+ Show more
+ Show more