With close to a decade’s combined experience creating content for a range of communication and entertainment platforms, I’ve developed a unique skill set: I've worked in film, before progressing to television where I developed and pitched formats, scripted and produced shows and directed segments of programmes. After making AFP for brands and channels and recognising the opportunities it presented, I've expanded into advertising where I have created, pitched, written and directed adverts. Throughout these jobs, I’ve worked closely with channels and talent to make memorable entertainment and can now work across a variety of roles making me a versatile and confident creative / content producer.
- Kelloggs KraveA live contextual competition that I wrote and directed which ran every night in the ad breaks of a week of E4 shows. Viewers had to watch the shows to find the answers to the questions set in the break, then enter on the Facebook page before the timer got to zero to win some seriously good prizes.
- HomebaseI wrote a total of two years worth of seasonal idents for a seven figure Homebase 'always on' sponsorship deal of food programming across the Channel 4, Good Food and 4OD network of channels. The idents highlighted the entire Homebase range over the length of the sponsorship period and proved so effective that I wrote a new set for the following year as the sponsorship was extended.
- Lloyds BankAs part of their rebranding campaign, Lloyds Bank wanted a series of partnership pieces with Channel 4 that were 'Entertaining, unexpected and memorable'. Featuring Clare Balding, Mary Portas, Ade Adepitan and Nick Hewer, the films focused on key life milestones rather than banking as they spoke about subjects including buying your first home or starting your own business. It was the first time Lloyds Bank had used on screen talent in an advertising campaign. By giving the pieces the look and feel of a high end documentary - as if they were part of programming, they were very well received.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- RNLI - Respect The Water2 thirds of those who lose their lives around the coast of the UK are men aged between 18 and 39. We were challenged by RNLI to create a campaign that would encourage these lads to Respect The Water. However young men have a habit of thinking themselves invincible and certainly won’t be lectured by charities into behaving themselves, no matter how well meaning. We had to talk to our audience through a medium that was relevant to them. LadBible is the most popular social, editorial platform for y
- Lego Batman - Continuity BatNovember 2016 I get a call from a mysterious character telling me he has a top secret project he needs help with. Apparently it's going to be the greatest project of all time and I'd be a loser to miss it. Against my better judgement I agreed to meet this curious stranger in his "Super awesome hide-out" (his words not mine) which happened to be in a bat infested cave in the middle of nowhere. Turns out this weirdo was a tiny, plastic dude goes by the name of Batman, he'd somehow convinced Warner
- McDonald's Good TimesFor McDonald’s Summer 2016 was all about bringing “The Good Times” to the people of the UK wherever they were. But if you couldn’t make it to the McFlurry Van for free ice cream and games, we brought the Good Times to you with a liberal sprinkling of Summer daftness via #HelloGoodTimes. A series of social content featuring the audiences favourite YouTube talent to get over that familiar FOMO feeling gave McDonald’s their most highly engaged with content of the year. Platforms: Facebook, Twitter,
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Branded Content
- TV Film
- TV Production
- TV Development
Masters TV Production
Masters TV Production
Fine Art Film Making
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)