Experienced and respected creative with a focus on providing innovative and relevant creative direction and strategy.
- Gung Ho RepresentsI was head hunted to create and manage Gung Ho Represents. Gung Ho's answer to a in house talent management service. Represents was formed to be a modern, agile, 360 approach to artist/talent representation. Gung Ho Represents brought together a collective of diverse, creative talent, practicing a multitude of disciplines. More than just an influencer agency, more than just a model agency, more than just an artist management agency - bringing together all these elements into one in order to b
- Basement Approved x Levi's Engineered JeansWhilst I was managing brand partnerships at Basement Approved After, we received a brief from the Levi's team in late 2019. I came up with a concept that saw Basement collaborating with a Southern (London) creative collective and a Northern (Manchester) creative collective. I refined the idea and this is the final outcome as written by Ange Kassi on the Basement Approved website: 'The Basement and Levi’s® have teamed up to reintroduce Levi’s® Engineered Jeans™. In a time when young people are
- Nige - Go Back Feat. LorenzoRSVI directed a video for a close friend and one of the members of the Nine8 Collective, Nige. This video concept started out as a reference to the Copacobana, a smokey lively club, but we then took some reference from an even more important night club, Pheonix Nights, hence all the awkward silence and lack of energy in the air at the club. Featuring nearly all the members of the West London Collective Nine8, the video really came out nicely.
- Basement x ChampionWe teamed up with Champion to highlight the importance of cross border collaboration in our current climate. The partnership included a pop-up shop in the heart of Amsterdam, an insightful talk with leading creatives from London and Amsterdam and a large party bringing together London and Amsterdams music scenes.
+ View all
Talent and Partnerships ManagerGung Ho Communications
- Charlotte Rd, Shoreditch, London, UKFull Time
I was head hunted to create and manage Gung Ho’s talent management agency. Utilising my existing relationships and contacts I signed 13 exciting talent of all different skill sets, backgrounds and experiences. The agency was founded to be a modern, agile, 360 approach to artist/talent representation. Gung Ho Represents brought together a collective of diverse, creative talent, practicing a multitude of disciplines. More than just an influencer agency, more than just a model agency, more than just an artist management agency - bringing together all these elements into one in order to best create the most authentic partnerships between artist & brand, and brand & consumer. I creative directed and produced all shoots related to the launch of represents and worked with designers to create a very successful social launch. I pulled on my vast network of contacts to successfully pitch exciting projects for the talent and managed their day to day comms.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Headhunted by Nike to work on the development of their new platforms, with a focus on keeping all the content focused to a Gen Z audience - Created and developed a significant amount of content for new Nike platforms, from long-form talk shows to podcasts to regular articles/stills series - I introduced and brought to the new Nike platforms, the in-demand creatives and influencers with whom I have built lasting relationships over the years - Quality assured initiatives and plans for all future content with a Gen Z focus
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Creative Concepting
- Brand Tone
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing