- Part 1 of this shoot: After putting on instagram I had a roll of film I had to finish aka I needed a model, Ruby (@oldsouleye ) dmd me and we met up and got to work! Beautiful soul wit a beautiful face! The mood board for this first part of this shoot was “Greek vibes” which basically translates to a lot of satins and silks, delicate posing paired wit subtle jewellery and makeup. The images I've inserted are my favourite photos because of how angelic and soft they both look however, their eyes
- A planned impromptu wit Tariq Disu. Tariq hit me up with an idea he had to shoot during his time at XL recordings, located in Ladbroke Grove. Unfortunately, that concept fell through due to unforeseen circumstances aka, the staff wouldn't let us.. But either way! We got some great shots which is why I considered it a planned yet improvised shoot. We shot outside using the sky as a background as well as messed around with accessories and different types of angles.
- Laila Nalwang shot by me a few months back wit assistance from Jade Adeyemi. There was no real plan wit this one. We luckily had a beautiful piece of purple fabric that scrunched perfectly to create that infamous rippled effect and Jade had just finished laser cutting the word “nappy” into some hard dough bread for her 7k word dissertation about hair, specifically black hair. The shoots u throw together last minute are always the better ones. Sexy and sultry, a similar vibe to match Valentine's
- Impromptu shoot wit my bestfriend and singer, Yiigaa. She had an array of fabrics laying around and two heating lamps, one which wouldn't even work unless I held it down constantly. I had to shoot using one hand but managed to make it work, the yellow lighting of the heating lamp made the colours pop even more, appearing more intimate wit Yiigaa as they blended around her, highlighting her face and the blue of her eyelids. The outdoor part of the shoot, we decided to use a similar range of fabr
- Selected by Guap Magazine to work with Adidas, we followed three girls around London and documented their individual stories. Ejatu, Aminah and Daniela talk about who they are, what their London looks like as well as how they would describe their personal style in their own 3 words.
- Working with Dummymag, the label that signed the artist Corella, I was involved in the process of her rebranding. Originally her old look would have been considered what I would call "south"; from wearing tracksuits and trainers, she decided she wanted to strive for a more more edgy, sexual look to match the release of her new song, "Talk" . However she did want to keep her rooted side of "realness" which is why the bougie set up took place in her flat, located in Peckham. The singer can be seen
+ Show more
- 35mm Film Photography
- Creating Moodboards
- Directing Photoshoot
- Basic Photoshop
- Blog Writing