I am an outgoing, efficient and committed individual with a conscientious attitude and a good sense of humour! When it comes to work, I thrive in situations where a lot is expected of me and I am given the opportunity to take on responsibility. I am driven by my passion for sustainability and I am looking for a new role where I can instill sustainable processes to help people and planet. I see sustainable challenges as a problem worth solving and will always go the extra mile to find viable solutions. I am an accomplished project and event manager. I love the pace and the deadlines that come with orchestrating all kinds of projects. I love an opportunity to be creative when planning and I am an experienced problem solver. I have excellent communication skills and am experienced in liaising with all levels of staff and suppliers. I am always able to adapt to the needs of the task at hand, finding solutions and working closely with a team. I pride myself on my highly organised and creative nature, happiest when contributing within a group, whilst also comfortable working independently. I enjoy all things artistic; painting, pottery, tie-dye... and everything that involves a glue gun. I love to exercise, enjoying rowing, running and yoga. I love to cook and also enjoy attending festivals, interactive/immersive experiences, live music and art galleries. In life, I am always seeking a chance to take on new creative challenges where I can continue to better myself and learn something new!
- African Fair Fashion PactI worked with the African fair fashion pact on their launch event. In collaboration with the UN Foundation and DFID, the AFFP aims to instil best practise in fashion manufacturing within Africa, empowering workers and creating ethical working environments for a sustainable future. The launch event was a chance to bring together brands, retailers of garments, business leaders and government bodies. This created an opportunity for influential people in the industry to come together and help form t
- Thomson & Scott stand at the International Food and Drink Event, ExCel LondonThomson & Scott, a vegan wine brand, wanted a fully functional, reusable and sustainable stand for them to use at food and wine events. With the help of my suppliers, I produced a 100% sustainable stand, made of recycled and reusable materials. The bar was designed to be foldable and was made from recycled scaffolding boards. It was a pleasure to create this stand for Thomson & Scott!
Projects credited in
- Coca-Cola SensoriumTto celebrate and help build awareness of the coca-cola original taste, and to make consumers understand and perceive that coca-cola original taste and coca-cola zero sugar deliver the same brand promise, we were tasked with creating an immersive sensory experience, located in shopping centres across the UK. within the stand, visitors were invited to engage their 5 senses through the great taste of coca-cola, whilst shaping their choice towards a zero sugar variant.
- The Gruffalo Spotter Augmented Reality AppCommissioned by Magic Light Pictures and in partnership with Forestry Commission England, The Gruffalo Spotter augmented reality app invites families to follow a trail of clues, tracking footprints of their favourite characters from The Gruffalo. Once families have spotted the characters, they are brought to life in augmented reality using the Gruffalo Spotter app. Visitors can stand next to the characters and take photos as keepsakes using their phone or tablet. The new app takes family forest walks to new heights, mixing technology with the real world it encourages children to get exploring, firing their imaginations and enabling them to have an all-new forest experience.
+ Show more
Sustainability Supervisor VolunteerKambe Events
- Market Harborough, United KingdomInternship
I worked as a sustainability supervisor at Shambala Festival in August 2019. My role was to assess and check all food vendors on site, making sure they were adhering to Shambala's sustainability policies.
Production ManagerAfrican Fair Fashion Pact Charity
- London, United KingdomFreelance
We produced an event to raise awareness for the African Fair Fashion Pact charity, preventing poor working conditions for factory workers producing clothes in Africa.
+ Show more
- Creative Problem Solving Abilities
- PA Co-ordinator
- CG Production
- Project Management
BA (Hons) English Literature and Theatre StudiesLancaster University
- Lancaster, United Kingdom
Received a 2:1 for my degree.
+ Show more