Hey! I'm Emily. In a few words I'd like to describe myself as a well rounded, imaginative and quirky creative. As an enthusiastic and passionate creative I am focused on delivering strategic social campaigns & communications, using a combination of art direction, storytelling, marketing and a touch of my own weirdness.
- Topshop Topman SocialAt Topshop Topman I assisted in building organic and paid social strategies for campaigns. I art directed content with the design team and worked alongside the editorial team to copywrite across all digital platforms for both brands. See below for a small selection of social posts of my most recent work at Topshop Topman.
- MTV SocialDuring my time at MTV I art directed and oversaw fun and engaging social media content, alongside creative copy for MTV’s highest rating shows to a global social media audience. Show accounts included Geordie Shore, Just Tattoo Of Us, Ex On The Beach, Teen Mom UK and Catfish. A mix of photos, GIF’s, memes and short & long form video content, which was delivered across a range of MTV’s communication channels, from Facebook, Twitter, to the world of Instagram. See below for some of my favourite
- BABY-G ZIneBaby-G launched the “Pretty Tough” zine, art directed by myself and designed by Robbie Hancock to celebrate their 21st anniversary- full of 90's nostalgia! The zine was printed and handed out at the launch party as well as being available at Baby-G stores nationwide. The zine was made in collaboration with Baby-G and Anti-Agency and features “The Pretty Tough Girls,” a group of trendsetters in the realms of fashion, art, and music chosen for their creativity and individuality. The group inclu
- Anti-Zine“Anti-agency isn't your average casting agency. Our models aren't just clothes horses; we focus on hand selecting London based girls and boys with personality, individual style and talent.”- Anti Agency “Anti-Zine” is a vibrant and unconventional promotional catalogue showcasing the agency and their models, art directed by myself and designed by Robbie Hancock.
- Tiger Store CompetitionTiger Store's 2012 international photography competition challenged photographers all around the world to snap a photo that captured the theme of 'Movement'. Taking an unconventional approach of the theme 'Movement', the tearful woman in the photograph has been 'moved' by love- the doubt, the insecurity and the ups and downs of love. My winning photo and 51 of the top submitted photos were published into a photo book. My photograph was also printed on a cushion, luggage tag & passport holder w
- ASOS Pop-Up“The highstreet needs to re-imagine new solutions- a good highstreet is about going to some kind of event- we need technology and to gather everyone together to rethink how the highstreet should be.”- Mary Portas Using online fashion retailer ASOS I wanted to redefine the way people shop in order to create a real life experience for their customers offline- Fashion is about engaging with customers both online and offline. Using ASOS’ playful and vibrant aesthetics from ASOS magazine to create a
+ Show more
Junior Social Media Managercanoe inc.
London, United KingdomFull Time
Assisted in the coordination of PUMA photo shoots to create digital marketing content and formed key relationships with influencers. Helped design and implement organic and paid social media strategies and set goals/KPI’s to increase awareness, acquisition and engagement, for clients including PUMA, Urbanears and Runners Need. Assisted in managing and running social campaigns for PUMA, Urbanears and G-Shock through Facebook Business. Managed and wrote engaging content for a broad range of social media channels, focussing on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Facilitated social media communities by responding to social media posts, feedback and developing discussions. Monitored and reported the performance of campaigns using tools such as Hootsuite and Iconosquare, to prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports to clients.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Creative Concepting
- Coordinating Events
- Creative Campaigns
+ Show more