I am a Creative with over ten years of experience working within the Fashion and Arts Industry, recently moving across disciplines from styling to production, my past ten years has been focused on specialising in fashion and lifestyle styling, from consultancy and direction, through to the physical for e-commerce, editorial, set and window display. In my current role as Production Manager, I work closely with brands and production houses to manage and deliver industry leading window and pop-up builds and installations. Previously managing the styling team for Selfridges windows, I have worked with brands and talent delivering, pop up spaces, window sets and editorial content in collaboration with the likes of; Shrimps, Ann Demeulemeester, Gareth Pugh, Campbell Addy, Skepta, Pat McGrath and Jon Emmony. Managing projects from styling concept through to delivery. Within these ten years in industry, I have grown an impressive network of creative contacts and talents; building strong working relationships with established creative parties. From production build companies, set designers, milliners, costumiers, to digital 3d creatives – whether it’s finding the best prop build supplier to materialise a vision or sourcing the best talent for a novel styling aesthetic. Outside of the conventional retail industry, I have been involved in Art focused windows, which has led to experience in working with design houses and artists such as Faye TooGood, Simon Periton, and with recent emerging new graphic artist Camila Quintero. With an education myself in the Interactive Arts, my discipline and background also have significant influence on my enthusiasm for this subject. Previous to Selfridges, my specific production and styling experience includes working for luxury department stores Liberty and Harvey Nichols as well as high street brands American Apparel and Jack Wills, ensuring I have a well-rounded understanding both of accessible and aspirational fashion and lifestyle brands, from high street to high end. I also offer my knowledge and expertise in the consultancy for brand styling and art direction, whether that be on an e-commerce level, from product shots to editorials, including set builds and production, to window displays and pop-up spaces. Existing clients include Studio B Fashion, with previous consultancy for designer jewellery store Kabiri and fine jewellery brand Jada.
- HAPPY NEW DECADE - SELFRIDGES - WINDOW SETSTo celebrate the new decade of 2020, Selfridges launched their campaign Happy New Decade. As I am posting this, this feels strange, with the current situation going on in the world, this is definitely not what I had envisaged for the start of a new decade. However, I feel it is so important to stay positive at times like this and remember we are all in this together. Laughter and humour really helps and this is exactly what these windows are about; fun and optimistic. These were the first full w
- NEW ORDER - SELFRIDGES X JON EMMONY - WINDOW SETS AND DIGITAL CONTENTWorking in collaboration with Jon Emmony to create digital content for our Orchard street window sets. Focusing on the ideas of utopia. The digital landscape mirrored the physical window sets, with utopian archways and realms of water.
- NEW ORDER - SELFRIDGES - WINDOW SETSOne of my favourite projects I have worked on, a scheme exploring the digital revolution working in collaborating with digital artists to create digital styling content. A brief for each window set was created as direction for the digital content which focused on recreating the window sets within a digital realm. Product was curated and shot, with the 2D imagery worked into the digital landscape. This digital content was then played across windows on multiple screens within sculptural sets, with
- PAT MCGRATH LABS - SELFRIDGES - WINDOW SETSWorking closely in collaboration with Pat McGrath Labs to create window sets and styling in celebration with the uk exclusive launch of her product to Selfridges. Highlighting this specific window as a key set I worked on. Producing the double faced masks, of which several rotated, with the central mask showcasing the PMG archive multiple faced crystal couture piece.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- He She Me'He, She, Me': an exclusive track by Devonté Hynes and Neneh Cherry, commissioned by Selfridges. | Film by Kathryn Ferguson & Alex Turvey, featuring Hari Nef. Choreography by Ryan Heffington. | Written by Devonté Hynes, Neneh Cherry, Cameron Mcvey, Ben Page | Mixed by: Dave Allen | Devonté Hynes licensed courtesy of the Domino Recording and Publishing companies Limited (PRS) | Neneh Cherry licensed courtesy of The Cherry Bear Organisation | N. Cherry copyright control (PRS) | C. Mcvey copyright control (PRS) | B. Page copyright control (PRS) Featuring Agender designers Ann Demeulemeester, Yang Li, Nicopanda, Rad Hourani, Bodymap, Nasir Mazhar, Hood by Air, Meadham Kirchhoff, Underground, Jean Paul Gaultier, Wolford, Dries Van Noten, Comme Des Garcons.
+ Show more
Production ManagerSelfridges & Co.
400 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1A 1AB, UKFull Time
Managing the Production and Installation of Window and In-store VM spaces; bringing designs to practical realisation. Key skills and responsibilities include; People - Line manager to four team members, managing their day to day, building a functional team and enabling their development. Project timelines - Maintaining and communicating project timelines. Budget - Managing 'base line' costs of each scheme, ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget. Supplier relations - Maintaining existing and developing new supplier relationships. Build - From brief to technical design through to installation. Installation - Scheduling through to leading the physical installation of builds. Production methods and materials - Continuous research and development of production methods and materials. Sustainability - Leading the production team to ensure builds are produced inline with company sustainability goals.
Styling ManagerSelfridges & Co.
- 400 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1A 1AB, UKFull Time
Managing the Styling Direction for both Window and In-store VM spaces. Key skills and responsibilities included; People - Line manager to two team members, managing their day to day, building a functional team and enabling their development. Styling Direction - Setting the Styling Direction for each scheme through developed InDesign packs; ensuring the synergy of styling throughout the Windows and In-store spaces. Trend Reports - Producing seasonal trend report packs for both Fashion, Home and Lifestyle. Editorial - Supporting online and digital platforms with the styling of editorials and campaigns. Project timelines - Maintaining and communicating project timelines. Budget - Managing Styling budgets and trackers per scheme. Supplier relations - Maintaining existing and developing new supplier and creative relationships; from headpiece artists, set designers through to mannequin suppliers. Installation - Scheduling through to leading the physical styling of Window and In-store spaces.
+ Show more
- Line Management
- Production Management
- Window Display
- Window Dressing
- Styling Direction
- Fashion Editorial
- Prop Styling