As a recent graduate of Fashion Communication with Business Studies, I have experience working in busy environments within the art, fashion, and music industries. I have a range of skills in areas including graphic design, illustration, content curation and creation, digital editing, art and creative direction, branding, videography, animation, event production and office assistance.
- Animated Music VideoBrighton based dream-pop band La Lune asked me to create an animated video for their release of ‘Grape Soda’ EP. In this collaborative project, I worked closely with Olivia Judd, lead singer and founder of La Lune, to create a narrative accompanying her lyrics. I produced this music video utilising Adobe Illustrator software to create drawings and then Adobe After Effects to assemble stop-motion animation.
- 'Why Do We Work' CampaignThis social campaign is designed to encourage girls and young women to explore different career pathways and plan their professional lives. Based on Instagram, the campaign promotes equal rights to employment for women in the UK and tackles social stereotypes around gender roles. The platform works together with series of comic books - part 1 is ready to view now, and part 2 is coming soon! Visit @whydowework_ to view the whole comic book and find out more about the campaign.
- Fashion Scout 2019 BrandingIn this project I designed new logo for Fashion Scout and created new branding guidelines for digital and printed company assets. Fashion Scout is a global platform supporting emerging and established designers in promoting their work, organising fashion shows and training. The company is operating for more that 25 years now. Founder and director Martyn Roberts wanted the new branding to reflect changes in fashion industry, as well as to emphasise Fashion Scout’s diverse clientele. Company’
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- vors. Magazinevors. Magazine was created as part of a University project in 2018. Vors. consists out of a Brighton based fashion, art and lifestyle magazine, and an online blog. The magazine was sold at Magazine Brighton and the blog was live for 1 year and is now part of the YVERT platform. art direction, graphic design, fashion direction + branding. Vanessa Menrad
- GFF X UKFT Houses of Parliament 2018Graduate Fashion Foundation, the charity behind Graduate Fashion Week in association with UK Fashion & Textiles Association (UKFT), hosted an exclusive reception at the Houses of Parliament this week, celebrating their strong ties with leading industry experts, bringing together fashion’s brightest young graduate talent and key policy makers. Following in the footsteps of notable alumni including: Christopher Bailey MBE, Stella McCartney and Giles Deacon, Graduate Fashion Foundation showcased
- Moving Image
- Graphic Design
- Creative Marketing
- Digital Editing
- Art Directing
- Creative Direction
- Events Production