Passionate and culturally savvy marketing specialist with diverse experience of developing creative marketing strategies and leading youth targeted marketing campaigns, programmes and activations within agency, media and music industry roles. Experience across global campaigns for brands such as Converse, Sonos, SoundCloud, Smirnoff and Beats by Dre (Apple), musicians such as Arctic Monkeys and The Kills, and with partners such as Boiler Room, NTS Radio, Vice and NME amongst others. A dedicated, confident and friendly team player with both excellent communication and people management skills.
- SoundCloud: Next WaveAccount, strategy and creative lead in creation of a mini-documentary series for SoundCloud looking at the local scenes for whom the music streaming service is vital. The series was co-curated and produced by The FADER and explored emerging global scenes across the world including London, Rio/Sao Paulo, Toronto, Berlin, Los Angeles and New York. Alongside the actual episodes themselves, additional audio/visual content was produced through working with local photographers and partnerships with
- Beats by Dre, Beats Presents: The REDOAccount, strategy and creative lead across the Beats by Dre campaign Beats Presents: The REDO where Craig David and Jack Garratt were paired to create some special content as Craig covered Jack's song 'Breathe Life'. The content was launched to coincide with The BRIT Awards and a special alternative after party for the Awards was thrown with artists Craig David, Giggs, Kano, Big Narstie and more.
- The Kills: Dream & DriveProject management, strategy and all marketing across the release of the self-published photography book ‘Dream & Drive’ with The Kills and photographer Kenneth Cappello, including sourcing distribution deals globally, commissioning design and layout, sourcing manufacturers and also planning all launch activity including special worldwide launch events and gallery exhibitions for the book in New York, LA, London and Paris with partners including Marc Jacobs, Colette, Dazed & Confused and Urb
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- A Blueprint for the Future: a new generation ready to transform the music industriesYouth Music is excited to launch 'A Blueprint For The Future', a new report featuring the voices and experiences of over 1,300 people aged 18-25 looking to break into the music industries. It explores their experiences of educational pathways, the difficulties in creating a sustainable living from music and analyses who is most affected by this.
Snr. Account DirectorLivity
London, United KingdomFull Time
Agency lead for clients such as PlayStation, Facebook, BBC, Sport England, Audible, Warner Bros. Films, Sky Ents and more. Projects ranging from youth insights and research briefs, to youth and influencer programmes, to launch campaigns for podcasts, TV shows and more. • PlayStation Playable: Agency lead across creation of influencer platform to engage with the creators’ creator included working with Bone Soda on a special music x gaming event for FIFA 20 launch, a special limited Tony Hawks Pro inspired range of merch with Blast Skates and animated avatar lookbook with AGR fashion brand • Facebook ‘Meet the Future’: Project management and agency lead across research and event project with Facebook to explore emerging trends of Under 25s and behaviours across their family of apps
Snr. Account DirectorThe FADER / Cornerstone
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Account, strategy and creative lead within the agency for clients including Converse, Sonos, SoundCloud and Beats by Dre. Wide and diverse scope of work from marketing strategy, to the execution and evaluation of campaigns and programmes including overseeing PR, content creation, digital and social, design and creative, influencer engagement, retail integration, media partnerships and event activations Also work within The FADER Media Group working across the multi-award winning magazine known for being the definitive voice of music and the cultural lifestyle that surrounds it. Included forming strategic partnerships with both local and international events, such as Field Day and Applesap (NL) festivals, content strategy, issue release campaigns, managing European media brand partnerships and working across FADER label releases (Saul Williams). Example Key Achievements • Converse Rubber Tracks London: Launch of the brand’s global music programme in London to connect with young creatives offering free studio recording time to new artists across the city alongside numerous live music and cultural events such as the ‘Converse Rubber Tracks Weekender’ which brought together 23 artists across 6 events over 3 days including special live broadcast events, an exhibition and creative workshops and talks for young Londoners. Artists involved across the programme included Kelela, Run The Jewels, Wolf Alice and Mount Kimbie amongst others, and partners spanned the likes of Boiler Room, i-D, Young Guns, NTS, Foot Patrol and JD Sports. • SoundCloud x FADER: Strategy and execution of SoundCloud x FADER live music events across London, Paris and LA to celebrate new music, execution of special London cultural influencer events and creation of special ‘Next Wave’ audio / visual content platform and video series for SoundCloud filmed by FADER in-house creative team examining the emergence of new underground music scenes across cities such as LA, Osaka, Berlin, Rio de Janeiro and Toronto amongst others.
+ Show more
- Digital Marketing
- Youth Marketing
- Music Marketing
- Event Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Culture Marketing
- Brand Campaigns
- Cultural Context