Three things to know: 1) I am in persuit of proving my school tutor that there are jobs in the creative industries other than "painting and living in a shed". 2) I'm a Third Culture Kid with a broad spectrum of culutural life experiences. 3) There weren't any Royals at hand for my Gold DofE ceremony. So, I shook the hand of Dr. Christian Jessen from the popular Chanel 4 show Embarassing Bodies.
- Hebe Valiant Yoga (Continued)Hebe wanted more illustrations for her own classes. Watch this space! These bods are continuations of the logo I made for her. I really enjoyed bringing colour to the illustrations, I kept the palette simple with enough tonal range to give it the life Hebe brings to her classes.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Itty Titty Stickies80% of breast cancer cases in women under 40 are found via self-examination yet 46% of us admit we don’t do it. Even though breast cancer is more lethal for 15-34 year olds. We found the best time to self check is a week after your period ends as breasts can swell and be tender to touch when on your bleed making self checks tricky, so when your hormones return back to their own state of normal, it makes it easy to check when something is not right. Itty Titty Stickies encourage the creation of t
- TikTok Global IWD Campaign 2021 #WeAreHereLaunching in 7 countries on March 8th 2021, we created a campaign which calls out the gender bias in the music industry, whilst showing incredible women in music on TikTok who refuse to be defined by the stats. Our campaign spotlights women across the world who are claiming #WeAreHere, we are not hard to find and we are good enough to be heard. We produced films, digital banners, print, social, in-app live performances and mentorship scheme in collaboration with SheSaid.So which had engagement w
- Young, Broke & Hungry: How can advertising improve the way it recruits Juniors after COVID-19?During isolation, I started to notice a prominent rise in virtual initiatives such as portfolio reviews and mentorship schemes in the advertising industry. These solutions meant any creatives can finally have a piece of advertising, even if they live in geographic isolation and/or come from lower-income families. My article explores young creatives' struggles and offer the solutions agencies or recruiters can adopt to make the industry more accessible. The piece was published by Little Black B
Work ExperienceJP Creative Ltd
- London, United KingdomInternship
Work experience in a Branding Agency gave me the opportunity to present ideas for campaigns, research and help reach their target market via their social media pages. It helped me understand how important communication is between the client and their customers.
Communications AssistantChurch World Service
- Islamabad, PakistanInternship
I worked closely with the Disaster Management Project Manager, who enlightened me on the small and large components of managing the primary and secondary effects of natural and human disasters. I also wrote formal letters to potential charitable donors, informing them of CWS's incredible and vital work. It was a fantastic and sobering expercience that showed me, first hand the severity of the situation millions of people are experiencing every day.
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Premiere Pro
- Concept Creating
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design