I am a multi-disciplinary designer and art director with 8 years experience, originally from London. I love making work which bridges the gap between the 2D, 3D and digital worlds, putting experiences at the heart of everything I do. I’m obsessed with the way design interacts with and influences culture, as well as patterns, colour and paper engineering and am always looking for new ways to solve creative briefs. I’m a strong advocate for sustainability in design. Working in the food and drinks industry has taught me a lot about how important it is for designers to carefully consider their choices and the impacts those choices make on the world, and I look to bring a sustainable outlook to all the work I do.
- Foliage Art PrintsIn my spare time I love to draw, and since I work so much digitally I thought it would be fun to experiment with digital drawing. This led me to create my first series of prints, which are now available to purchase on Etsy and studio 73 in Brixton. There are 12 prints in total, printed using vegetable inks on recycled paper, available for sale through etsy and society6 under the title "foliage art prints".
- SUSTAINABILITY ALPHABETAs part of a wider innocent initiative to encourage staff to be more sustainable, I created this little alphabet. It’s based on simple things everyone can do to help keep climate change below 2 degrees. The alphabet has since been picked up by Do Nation and is now being used across some of their campaigns targeted at BCorp members and their employees. The challenge of creating the sustainability alphabet, other than finding something sustainable beginning with N (I don’t think Naked Tuesday wil
- INNOCENT DAIRY FREE RECIPE BOOKinnocent created its first ever dairy free products in 2018, which, although delicious on their own, are best used in things. The only problem was that innocent’s drinkers weren’t used to using innocent drinks as ingredients. This was a problem both for consumers and retailers which I was asked to look into. Working closely with the food technologists who created the dairy free products and a copywriter in the team we created little book to help people out. After exhaustive (and mostly delicious
- INNOCENT’S PARIS OFFICEAfter a decade in their old location, the innocent team in Paris were moving to a new home that they wanted to feel just like innocent’s head office, Fruit Towers in London. I was tasked with creating a series of artworks as well as inputting to the interior design for spaces across the office, to help make it feel more like home. As well as large scale photographic artworks, I created a series of hand drawn illustrations for spaces throughout the building to create themed meeting rooms, points
- plant printsIn my spare time I love to draw, and since I work so much digitally I thought it would be fun to experiment with digital drawing. This led me to create my first series of prints, which are now available to purchase on Etsy and studio 73 in Brixton. There are 12 prints in total (printed using vegetable inks on recycled paper), but here’s a small sample.
- 50 YEARS OF THE NUTCRACKER AT LES GRANDS BALLETSTo celebrate 50 years of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens performing the Nutcracker, I was asked to design an exhibition. The exhibition would showcase photos, costumes, artworks and posters from all the previous Nutcracker productions. Held in Place Des Arts Montreal, the exhibition was on from November to January, and was free to the public. Taking inspiration from the Nutcracker story, the concept behind the exhibition was to imitate the transformation the character Clara goes through. Shrunk d
+ View all
Projects credited in
- innocent fruit and veg artIdea generation and art direction of shoots is a large part of my job and a role I really love. On this shoot for fruit and veg art for innocent I collaborated with Chelsea, our photographer, to come up with quirky, fun shots that we could use as large scale art pieces in the office and be used on general marketing collateral. I then animated some of them for our social channels.
Senior graphic designer/creativeSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelancing across branding, packaging and film/tv
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Creative Approach
- Creative Art Direction
- Design Thinking
- Creative Campaigns
- Packaging Design