I am a skilled multilingual all-rounder with a genuine passion for the creative industries and the arts. A conscientious, well-organised and articulate individual who is able to think creatively and strategically in order to effectively devise and implement successful brand strategies and media campaigns. Through 5 years in global communications, I have honed a deep experience in branding and public relations, developing an expanding portfolio of international media relationships and a keen business acumen. My fluency in foreign languages and understanding of international markets make me a powerful assets for global organisations. Additionally, my proficiency in photography, eye for creative direction and knowledge of creative suites such as Adobe allow me to act as a flexible content creator for both traditional and digital media.
- COVID-19 INFLUENCER PROJECTSInfluencer projects completed (in a team of 3) during COVID-19, securing excellent results while remaining compliant to strict guidelines across all markets. These include: - Sportswear Virtual Classes - Beauty Masterclasses - Elevated Giftings - Premium Dinners at Home - Virtual Parties - Astrology Nights & many more..
- ASOS x Mad Cool Festival ExperienceIn order to support our festival product offering, I hosted a ‘Get Ready with ASOS for… Mad Cool’ experience with 10 Spanish and 11 Italian key influencers in attendance. To kick things off, ASOS hosted a "Get Ready" moment in the PR agency’s Madrid showroom for Italian and Spanish influencers to socialize, have their hair & make up done, pick up any extra festival accessories and capture content in front of the ASOS photowall before all attendees headed to the Mad Cool VIP welcome party. On t
- ASOS SUPPLY International launch tripTo support the launch of ASOS SUPPLY, we invited editors from four key markets to attend the press preview of the collection at the ASOS HQ, including tours of the studios, pattern cutting room and 3D printing facilities. All guest were given a presentation of the collection by Head of Design Aisling McKeefry, and each of them had an allocated time slot for interviews. The editors also chose their favourite pieces to receive as a gift after the event. The successful day ended with a dinner hoste
- ASOS Russia Press DinnerHosted a press dinner for ASOS in collaboration with Moscow based agency Lunar Hare, taking Design Director Vanessa Spence as key spokeperson. Secured interviews with consumer/trade media and influencers. NOTEABLE ATTENDEES: Dina Silina (Creative Director of Bazaar.ru), Masha Kulakova (Fashion Editor of Elle.ru), Natasha Makarenko (EIC of SNCmedia.ru), Olga Svichinskaya (Executive Creative Director of Instyle Russia), Julia Vydolob (EIC of Theblueprint.ru), Katya Darma (EIC of Buro24/7.ru), Dar
- ASOS DUBAI Press day & Customer activationHeld a counter- seasonal press day for media and influencers at La Ville Hotel & Suites in Dubai City Walk, in collaboration with FAUX Consultancy. Even though the focus was on ASOS EDITION, other ranges were also showcased, including ASOS DESIGN, ASOS WHITE, ASOS 4505, ASOS x LaQuan Smith and accessories. All media guests received ASOS gift vouchers and were encouraged to try on and take pictures of the collections. The were also gifted pick-and-mix make-up and sunglasses from an instagrammable
+ View all
Projects credited in
- #ItsUpToYou - Share The Way You Wear AllSaintsThe stars of our Spring/Summer 2016 campaign film brought their own life and style to the collection, using it as the starting point to express their own identity. Now we want you to do that same - It’s Up To You to show the world your personal style. Your identity. Your individuality. Share the way you wear AllSaints with the hashtag #ItsUpToYou or upload your photo at allsaints.com.3
- Virtual CatwalkVirtual Catwalk is a new test feature on the ASOS iOS app that allows customers use AR technology to view products, similar to the IKEA HOME app. This feature is currently live on the app until Mid-July and has even been featured on BBC News. I manage the project and assets on this project with the marketing brief owner and UX/UI teams who had been working on the feature in the app.
- ASOS MAGAZINEASOS is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings. We sell cutting-edge ‘fast fashion’ and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content. Asos magazine was launched in 2007. At present, the print edition reaches roughly 486,000 people in four different territories. www.asos.com Art direction and editorial design
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Events PR
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Art Direction Creative Direction Styling Photography
- Fashion Shows/events and Hospitality
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction