I am a skilled communication expert specializing in fashion, with 8+ years of in-house and agency experience across PR, events, marketing, talent & VIP relations. I possess a proven track record of leading global teams to plan and execute engaging multi-channel strategies and high-profile events, delivering measurable business value. As a conscientious and articulate individual, my approach drives me to think creatively and strategically, bringing innovative ideas to any role. My energetic personality, proactive attitude, and people skills allowed me to build an enduring network of industry contacts including journalists, stylists, creatives, influencers, and celebrities. I am currently heading the talent team at LuisaViaRoma, a leading luxury e-commerce platform. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUISAVIAROMA for UNICEF in Capri 2022For the 2022 edition of the LUISAVIAROMA for UNICEF in Capri, I activated 80+ top talents and VIPs across four days of activities with sponsors, as well as the red carpet, the seated dinner, and the afterparty. Talents included Leonie Hanne, Tamara Kalinic, Jen Ceballos, Alizee Gamberini, Sophia Roe, Cass Di Micco, Stefanie Giesinger & more.
- COVID-19 INFLUENCER PROJECTSInfluencer projects completed (in a team of 3) during COVID-19, securing excellent results while remaining compliant to strict guidelines across all markets. These include: - Sportswear Virtual Classes - Beauty Masterclasses - Elevated Giftings - Premium Dinners at Home - Virtual Parties - Astrology Nights & many more..
- ASOS x Mad Cool Festival ExperienceIn order to support our festival product offering, I hosted a ‘Get Ready with ASOS for… Mad Cool’ experience with 10 Spanish and 11 Italian key influencers in attendance. To kick things off, ASOS hosted a "Get Ready" moment in the PR agency’s Madrid showroom for Italian and Spanish influencers to socialize, have their hair & make up done, pick up any extra festival accessories and capture content in front of the ASOS photowall before all attendees headed to the Mad Cool VIP welcome party. On t
- ASOS SUPPLY International launch tripTo support the launch of ASOS SUPPLY, we invited editors from four key markets to attend the press preview of the collection at the ASOS HQ, including tours of the studios, pattern cutting room and 3D printing facilities. All guest were given a presentation of the collection by Head of Design Aisling McKeefry, and each of them had an allocated time slot for interviews. The editors also chose their favourite pieces to receive as a gift after the event. The successful day ended with a dinner hoste
+ View all
Projects credited in
- #ItsUpToYou - Share The Way You Wear AllSaintsThe stars of our Spring/Summer 2016 campaign film brought their own life and style to the collection, using it as the starting point to express their own identity. Now we want you to do that same - It’s Up To You to show the world your personal style. Your identity. Your individuality. Share the way you wear AllSaints with the hashtag #ItsUpToYou or upload your photo at allsaints.com.3
- Virtual CatwalkVirtual Catwalk is a new test feature on the ASOS iOS app that allows customers use AR technology to view products, similar to the IKEA HOME app. This feature is currently live on the app until Mid-July and has even been featured on BBC News. I manage the project and assets on this project with the marketing brief owner and UX/UI teams who had been working on the feature in the app.
- ASOS MAGAZINEASOS is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings. We sell cutting-edge ‘fast fashion’ and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content. Asos magazine was launched in 2007. At present, the print edition reaches roughly 486,000 people in four different territories. www.asos.com Art direction and editorial design
+ Show more
TALENTS, INFLUENCERS, VIP, SPECIAL PROJECTSLuisaviaroma
Milan, ItalyFull Time
Currently heading the influencer marketing team, leading operations across Europe and the USA, managing talent, cultural partnerships, VIPs, and celebrities. Executing talent activations at high-profile events such as the LUISAVIAROMA for UNICEF galas in Capri and St Barth.
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Events PR
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Art Direction Creative Direction Styling Photography
- Fashion Shows/events and Hospitality
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction