I'm a storyteller at heart, with a focus on people, history, culture and art. I focus on creating meaningful content with a visually pleasing aesthetic. I'm a reflective person by nature, often taking time to look at things from a different angle and continue from there. I have a deep appreciation for how people express themselves in the mediums of art, fashion, and films. Currently working with VAGUE.
- Birthday Movie MagicThe arrival of the second lockdown took some magic out of one of my close friend's birthdays, so I thought that I'd try add some magic back with three specialised movie posters, commemorating her special day. She's a huge movie fan so I created these to celebrate her birthday with a virtual movie night with some friends. Thankfully, she's given permission for me to post these. All posters were created via Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer.
- B'Inspired Day @ SkyNot every career opportunity is made equal, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be equal. I assisted with the development and creation of an Inspiration-Insight day (named "B'Inspired Day") for Corporate Affairs, in which we've invited university students from a BAME background to a packed day of talks and a networking session in Sky. The event is currently being sponsored by Corporate Affairs' Group Exec Debbie Klein. As a result of the digital marketing placement of myself and my collea
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o29
- Digify - Call to EnterDigify is a talent spotting and hot-housing digital skills incubator, supported as part of Sadiq Khan’s Digital Talent Programme and partnering with brilliant brands. Two months paid training, based upon the principles of a real agency, with real briefs, followed by a six month placement at the offices of our brand partner. We've partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career at Sky. We’re particularly interested in people a30
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working within the communications team in the Bartlett School for Construction & Project Management department, primarily looking after the internal newsletter, the social media accounts and performing ad-hoc duties. • Sourcing content and writing the weekly staff and PhD newsletter • Creating branded templates in InDesign and Photoshop for the communications team to use internally and externally • Assisting in the planning and execution of public events and academic conferences through logistics and marketing. • Developing and designing the conference programme in InDesign for the Affordable Housing Conference.
+ Show more
- Creating Stories
- Concept Creating
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Storytelling
- Event Organisation
- Brand Tone
- Magazine Concepts