- Mad About BoysMad About Boys, is an alternate valentines perspective, commenting on love and lust from a drag queens perspective. Minxi is our minx, she loves the boys and they love her. These are film images and there is a video too. Team credits: Model + Muse : @who.is.minxi Creative Direction + Styling + Film bts: @graciebrackstone / me Director + Editing + Videography: @ewan.ker.hp Photography + Assistance: @bytombotting The boys: @adamsincerely @imreecedaniels @shaquille.bailey @spencer.lp
- Life goes on, a short film by @aliyarchives and me.An insight into the making of my recently self published book 'Life's a Parade', footage from past shows and conversations on family and friendships. 2023, has been an entire parade and also a rollercoaster. The beginning of my happiness. My dreams come true everyday, just being surrounded by love and making art.
- XXSA photo series on my best friend, XXS. She is a real star, my sister and muse. We lived together for a year and healed so much through each other. We are hoping next year we get to move to London together, as home is when we are with each other. She is the most beautiful person ever & wants to get into modelling, if anyone wants to collaborate with her/ cast her/ work with her- this is her Instagram is @xxs_______ <3
+ View all
Projects credited in
- What Went Down at 'My Life's A Parade': Solo Exhibition & Book LaunchLast week, Dazed Club member Gracie Brackstone organised an exhibition of work and launch of her new book at Manchester's Hidden Nightclub. The event was focused on emerging northern talents in all calibres, from DJs to designers, to performers and photographers. Gracie curated the event and pinned fabrics together for the show and curated the looks. The night featured performances from @daguwrlz – a new queer performance group in the North who are also friends and Collaborators of Gracie's.
- A wild summerI'm Madeline (she/her), a 21 year old fashion image maker and stylist based in Manchester. The core of my ideas is wild women, the unruly and untamed, and what it actually means to be a wild woman. There are so many pressures for women that sometimes we don't even realise, oh she's too outspoken, too nice, too quiet, jeez she's too out there, too revealing.It's honestly impossible to win as a woman. This idea came to me when someone referred to me as "crazy maddy", just because I expressed th
+ Show more