Hey there! I'm not your typical ACD and art director – with over 15 years in the advertising and design scene, my journey spans Madrid to London (via Germany, Italy and Tokyo), covering visual design, creative thinking, and everything in between. I've played the career game from digital to social, TV to experiential, and aced every level. Ready to level up your creative game? Let's roll! ---LATEST PROJECTS--- Rexona Commercial: "Warming Up" https://www.gusocampo.com/project/rexona-wndy Nivea Men Compliments: https://www.gusocampo.com/project/niveamen-compliments
- Nivea Men ComplimentsA man will compliment another man on his choice of car, a nice pair of sneakers, his new house and even his golf swing. But a man will never compliment another man about his complexion. Until now. Nivea Luminous 630 is so good at what it does – removing dark spots for a younger looking skin – that men start complimenting other men who use it. That’s a skincare result no man can ignore.
- Just warming upIntroducing the 'Warming Up' campaign by Rexona, which pays tribute to the unwavering spirit of footballers who don't settle for less. The campaign celebrates the 'NotDoneYet' attitude demonstrated by these footballers, who continue to push forward when others might give up. Rexona's ambassadors embody this spirit in their careers by returning to the field after pregnancy or making history by gracing the cover of FIFA 23. With Rexona Nonstop Protection, these athletes receive constant support a
- Head & Shoulders: Kings TVCFor its first unisex campaign, Head and Shoulders join forces with top football players to encourage the next generation with the aim to give them an extra shot of confidence to raise their goals. On the campaign, Kieran Trippier, Jordan Nobbs, Kyle Walker, Steph Houghton, Gigi Buffon, and Antoine Griezmann are giving the spotlight to these young footballers, preparing them mentally and physically. When you only have one shot to become the king of tomorrow, let nothing hold you back.
- Benefayre Get GorgeousWe created the Benefayre Get Gorgeous campaign to immerse beauty consumers in the fun-filled world of Benefit Cosmetics. It was inspired by a traditional English fair, themed uniquely to Benefit; with makeovers, games, stalls and music. A digital Benefayre was created for Facebook to engage the online audiences and bring the Benefayre to them; allowing them to play the same games on their smartphones or even get product discounts as if they were in a physical Benefit store.
- Year of MercyWe create a documentary to inform the Filipino women about the risks of abortion in unsafe clinics, educating them on sexuality & safe sex. We developed a documentary targeted the vice young generation witch will lead to a safer women’s life in the Philipine’s. The aesthetics of this show, were developed from the local pop culture that clashes with the complexities of modern life.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Wonderland UK - Ariel Unbeatable CleanObjectives & Strategy To produce an engaging a brand event activation at Tough Mudder 2019 inspired by the Ariel vs. “Beat The Mud” TV advert. Results Victorious Tough Mudder contestants were invited into the Ariel marquee within the arena to get extra muddy with Ariel Mud Tank and beat the mud with Ariel Pods. Spark white marquee’s contained a series of washing machines, Brand influencers were on hand to work against the contestants mud and leave them sparkly clean with the help of Ariel2
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Game Art
- Website Design
- Responsive Web Design
- APP Design
- Logo And Visual Identity Design
- Responsive APP Design