I am an integrated art director with over 15 years of experience in the advertising & design industry. My playful personality and endless curiosity has taken my career from Madrid to London (via Tokyo), from visual design to creative thinking, as well as all the way through the line from digital and social, passing through TV and experiential... Name the game and I bet you I've played it. One of my key strengths is my enthusiasm and enerfy that enable me find the angles thato make things work in the best way possible.
- Head & Shoulders: Kings TVCFor its first unisex campaign, Head and Shoulders join forces with top football players to encourage the next generation with the aim to give them an extra shot of confidence to raise their goals. On the campaign, Kieran Trippier, Jordan Nobbs, Kyle Walker, Steph Houghton, Gigi Buffon, and Antoine Griezmann are giving the spotlight to these young footballers, preparing them mentally and physically. When you only have one shot to become the king of tomorrow, let nothing hold you back.
- Benefayre Get GorgeousWe created the Benefayre Get Gorgeous campaign to immerse beauty consumers in the fun-filled world of Benefit Cosmetics. It was inspired by a traditional English fair, themed uniquely to Benefit; with makeovers, games, stalls and music. A digital Benefayre was created for Facebook to engage the online audiences and bring the Benefayre to them; allowing them to play the same games on their smartphones or even get product discounts as if they were in a physical Benefit store.
- Year of MercyWe create a documentary to inform the Filipino women about the risks of abortion in unsafe clinics, educating them on sexuality & safe sex. We developed a documentary targeted the vice young generation witch will lead to a safer women’s life in the Philipine’s. The aesthetics of this show, were developed from the local pop culture that clashes with the complexities of modern life.
- BlackBerry Z3We crafted a responsive experience for desktop and mobile and I oversaw CGI production for the website and mobile. We pre-launched a teaser campaign on social platforms that helped to create anticipation in the regional market. To connect with the target audience we collaborated with a popular Indonesian illustrator who created a set of unique emoticon.
- #InfinitiinspirationInspiration comes at anytime from anywhere. #InfinitiInspiration is the spark that ignites the engine of Infiniti’s creativity, desire and fascination for details. We created a series of rich visuals inspired by Lui Bulin, David Carson, Rochach and Jackson Pollock, integrating Infiniti cars in a unique way. Then we asked Infiniti social followers what inspired them – this started a dialogue between Infiniti and their fans.
Projects credited in
- Wonderland UK - Ariel Unbeatable CleanObjectives & Strategy To produce an engaging a brand event activation at Tough Mudder 2019 inspired by the Ariel vs. “Beat The Mud” TV advert. Results Victorious Tough Mudder contestants were invited into the Ariel marquee within the arena to get extra muddy with Ariel Mud Tank and beat the mud with Ariel Pods. Spark white marquee’s contained a series of washing machines, Brand influencers were on hand to work against the contestants mud and leave them sparkly clean with the help of Ariel2
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Game Art
- Website Design
- Responsive Web Design
- APP Design
- Logo And Visual Identity Design
- Responsive APP Design