A senior designer of physical and digital experiences for brands, property and people. Through deep integrated agency experience I have helped to bring brands to life through creative campaigns, stand-out identities, engaging digital and high-end print. I strongly believe in the importance of connecting with people, constantly exploring new approaches and ideas that aim to engage and inspire.
- Positioning a new major player in the gold buying market.AvantGold possess a new, unique and innovative service to buying and distributing gold. This advantage over their established competitors needed to be brought to life and positioned in order to engage with it’s potential high-net-worth investors. The precious metals sector is one that’s saturated with cookie-cutter logos and cliché images, all with little or no personality to the brand, so AvantGold had a way in - one that tells a rich story (literally), with a luxury lifestyle led experience.
- Setting a new standard in luxury living in Brighton & Hove.A collection of 9 boutique apartments sit adjacent to a beautiful landscaped park in the heart of Hove. Being just minutes from Brighton’s buzzing cultural scene the homes reflect a desirable mix of diversity and modern tranquility. This mix has been communicated through the application of a leafy green backdrop and an off grid layout design across all mediums. The logo itself is inspired by the development’s enviable corner plot location.
- An end of season tease for the Barclays Premiership.During an internship at Small Japanese Soldier I had my first live brief go to print. The brief was simple - to create an advertisement that signaled the end of the Premier League football season, featuring in every club’s final match day programme.
- A global identity for an exciting new development in the heart of Cambridge.This was all about excitement and opportunity. 3 & 4 Station Square’s spectacular position in the heart of CB1, Cambridge’s contemporary quarter, gives access to the new professional hub where some of the world’s biggest companies reside. With the recent regeneration of Station Square itself, the area has emerged as a social desitination in its own right. Research and planning played a vital role in communicating the opportunity available to both UK and overseas markets. A distinct, typographic
- An ethically inspired brand for an exciting boutique finance start-up.Deliver something professional but different to what the industry currently sees. That was the brief for a new boutique finance company that wanted to be seen individually, and whose hands on engagement and no-nonsense approach underpin their ethos. There isn’t much in the way of fun when it comes to brands in the finance industry. Forward, however, wanted to shake it up a bit. They wanted something punchy and fresh in order to stand out. The logo is bold and confident, encapsulating the team’
- Re-energising a popular market town opportunity.An independent developer explained of a struggling site in historic Aylesbury, where sales were poor and interest was low. The site needed some attention and a new focus. In order to propose a campaign concept the first challenge was to work out what was currently missing. For a range of apartments that appealed to first time buyers and commuters there had been no sense of fun in the original identity. There was also nothing to promote the town they would be living in. This was to be the focus
+ View all
Since relocating I have been freelancing for a number of creative agencies, collaborating on some exciting B2B and B2C projects that include complete brand, logo, packaging and web design.
Mid-Weight & Senior DesignerGQ Design
- Cambridge, United KingdomFull Time
As part of the design team I worked across a variety of sectors, developing extensive print and digital knowledge backed by a keen eye for strong typographic and layout styling - all helping to create clear and effective communications across multiple touch-points. As senior designer I successfully co-lead the creative team with increased responsibilities, setting and implementing creative direction and cross-channel application for multi-million pound projects, all the way to branding innovative start-ups.
+ Show more
- Identity Design
- Web Design
- Print Design
- Email Design
- Digital Design
- Graphic Design
- Brand Communication
- Campaign Design