II'm a multilingual advertising professional experienced in the strategic and creative planning and execution of integrated, award-winning marketing campaigns. My experience in agencies has given me a through the line approach to marketing, with a strategic understanding of how to create effective marketing campaigns across all disciplines and down the funnel. I am at my best when managing large teams and senior stakeholders and juggling multiple plates.
- Bundlee RebrandCopywriting and design of website and CRM - both acquisition and retention, and PR. Production of email and social assets from shoot to implementation for Bundlee, the UK's first baby clothes rental service. Babies outgrow seven clothing sizes in their first two years. Bundlee offers a solution for parents, saving them space in their home, saving them money and, most importantly, saving the planet for the new generation.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- itsuLaunching itsu’s new Bao range nationwide. We all need to take more time to pat ourselves on the back for the small, everyday wins. Whether it’s getting a seat on the tube or managing to take a lunch break, this campaign took ordinary moments from busy-city-life and encouraged the urban-professional audience to ‘Take a Bao’ and treat themselves.5
- strikeWhen Housesimple rebranded to strike, they needed a response campaign that continued to land their “sell your home for free” proposition as well as introduce their new identity in a meaningful way. In a widely distrusted category, where only 7% of the audience are in-market at any given time, the key was to not rely solely on ‘free’ but to emphasise ‘free and better’ with a rallying cry to ‘Go on strike’. A call to arms to demand more. Leaning heavily into the new brand world, the bold work cr
- McGuigan WinesMcGuigan wines were looking to renew their partnership with Timeless Entertainment on UKTV Drama but they needed a creative refresh. More importantly, they needed a strategic thread that worked across channels. The supermarket wine-wall can be a daunting place and Brits often fear 'getting wine wrong'. We evolved McGuigan's existing brand line 'Bring a McGuigan' to resonate with this. ‘No dramas, when you bring a McGuigan’ re-assures you that if it has McGuigan on the label, you can’t go far w3
- Kopparberg Hard SeltzerNew brand world for Kopparberg’s Hard Seltzer, developed to reflect the refreshing lightness of seltzers, while not losing the intensity of fruit flavour that people expect from Kopparberg. Kopparberg’s distinctive black and gold stamp is in there, but there is an energy and playfulness to this product design that reflects a new generation’s attitudes to alcohol. Showing how integrated things can be when you brief everything from packaging through to TV.1
- OVO Energy - What We Can doI directed a series of campaigns for Ovo featuring a number of genuine customers having honest conversations about making a positive impact on the environment and world around you. We shot on two Arri Alexa Mini’s; one on sticks, and the other set to Super-16mm mode with Super 16mm Zoom Lenses. The 16mm B cam roamed the studio throughout and allowed the subject to feel relaxed in his conversatioon with me while the DP captured engaging and dynamic images. This epsidode features Travis and disc
+ Show more
Marketing Consultant - BundleeSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Marketing consultation for Bundlee, the UK's first baby clothes rental service. Babies outgrow seven clothing sizes in their first two years. Bundlee offers a solution for parents, saving them space in their home, saving them money and, most importantly, saving the planet for the new generation. Role includes marketing strategy, design, copywriting and production of marketing assets - from product shoots to CRM lifecycle development and email design and build.
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Direct Marketing
- Project Management
- Online Campaigns
- Outdoor Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- Radio TV Commercials
- Illustration Painting
- Social Digital Marketing
- Client Creative Services
- Busines Strategy
- Account Direction
- Team Building
- ATL Advertising
- Social Content
Bachelor of Arts (BA) The University of Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
2:1 French and Spanish Included one semester studying Latin and History at le Sorbonne, Paris, and one semester studying Literature and Linguistics at la Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. Modules including translation, literature studies, politics, culture and art history as well as structured languages courses developed many transferable skills.