Hi I'm Hannah I’m originally from a sleepy little village in Lincolnshire but moved down to London in 2016 to study Graphic Branding & Identity at London College of Communication (part of University of the Arts London) and have remained here ever since. My practice is heavily strategy based and its always my goal to find a key valuable insight in all of my projects. I aim to tap into the mind of the consumer and bridge the gap between consumer insight and design outcome. Drop me a message if you'd like to get in touch or work together!
- GB&I Degree Show 2020Graduating during a pandemic threw up challenges left, right and centre during my final term but the real challenge came when we learnt that our physical degree show wouldn’t be taking place. It was time to get the thinking caps on go out with a bang (all be it for the most part digitally), introducing… MAKERS, SHAKERS, MOVERS & SHAPERS GB&I GRADUATES 2020
- Music Creators Mentoring ProgrammeCreative artwork for a collaborative programme between The Ivors Academy, Help Musicians and The Ivors Academy Trust for the Music Creators Mentoring Programme. Connecting experienced industry Mentors with up and coming Mentees the creative artwork focuses on the special relationships that will form during the course of the programme using the striking yellow square motif.
- Wellness Industry StrategyAn intern brief set during my time at BrandOpus, I was tasked to delve into the wellness industry, understand where it is coming from and where it going in order to find a gap in the market a new brand could occupy and launch into no matter what the product may be. I devised 3 brand routes all with a different feel but answering the same insight.
- SquirrelWorking as the lead freelance designer I took over all the design content for Squirrel, a healthy food hangout in South Kensington and Victoria. From website updates, animated social content, in-store signage and window displays I carried out a wide range of projects during this role, allowing me to gain experience and further improve and learn new skills.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Curious ConfectionersI was part of a group of students from LCC who collaborated with Wieden + Kennedy to design their annual Christmas window display at their office in London to celebrate the season and raise money for Saint Joseph’s Hospice. I headed illustration in the team and managed communication with the printers for the props we helped design for the window display. For more information on the project, please visit: https://wklondon.com/2018/12/curious-confectioners-comes-hanbury-street/
- London College of Communication (LCC), (BA) Graphic Branding & IdentityWe are GB&I’s class of 2020. We are expressive, curious, analytical and imaginative, not just amazing designers we are the strategists and thinkers of the industry to come. Graphic branding and identity is central to the way in which we communicate and is commercially, socially and culturally fundamental to how society operates. In times of change we need creativity and energy we are here to make, shake, move and shape the future. https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design19
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro