The difference between reaching and engaging audiences lies in whether you can truly entertain them. That’s my belief, and it’s one that I’ve proved time and time again throughout my career. I’m an experienced social media strategist with a diverse skill set and an ability to grip the attention of large audiences through insightful content. I’ve spent nearly a decade managing social channels to market brands of all shapes and sizes, including youth organisations, entrepreneurs, touring musicians and even global corporate powerhouses. As a result of that journey I know what content sells, and how to deliver it. I approach life with an entrepreneurial mindset, because I know that this digital world rewards go-getters. Armed with an ability to harness the latest trends, I’ve co-founded an initiative championing BAME talent in the creative industries, consulted for a celebrity influencer, grown the online fanbases of a number of performing artists, and executed people-focused social strategies for one of the world’s largest FMCG corporations. Currently the Social Media Tech Champion for the South East of England for The Arts Council. As a real people-person I’m always looking to connect with like-minded individuals. If you think you could be one of them, let’s talk. Specialties Social Media Strategy, Digital & Content Marketing, Paid Advertising, Analytics & Reporting, Content Creation, Brand Building, Campaign Management & Optimization, Stakeholder Influencing, Relationship Management & Networking.
- My Soul video direction and storybordingWhile managing Realz, I conceptualised, storyboarded and co-directed the video for his single My Soul. As I was the artist manager, I also project managed the project from start to finish, including: Sourcing and booking talent Hiring the videographers Finding shot location Track info Realz, The Heavytrackerz & Nic Hundrds link up again to produce the perfect summer anthem. Taken from Realz EP Ground Zero. Lyrics: Realz & Nic Hundrds Filmed by: Oliver Brain Productions Produced by: The H
- How to take your Twitter profile to the next levelThis one-hour session was presented by the Digital Culture Network's Tech Champion for Social Media, Haydn Corrodus and takes you through what you could be doing on Twitter to help build a more engaged audience. From platform best practice, to using analytics to understand your audiences’ habits, you will finish this webinar armed with new ideas and the confidence to take your Twitter account to the next level. Haydn was joined by Katy Minshall, Head of UK Public Policy for Twitter. It was recor
- A beginners guide to the perfect social media strategyIn this 1-hour webinar, I give a step-by-step guide on how you can develop a social media strategy that builds on your strengths and helps deliver towards your digital objectives. You will learn: - How to produce a social media audit and why you should - How to create a social media vision - How to create content pillars - How your digital objectives align with your social media objectives WEBINAR RESOURCES - https://digitalculturenetwork.org.uk/...
- Facebook Ad's Manager Training for BeginnersThis session was delivered by Alex Duffield, Meta Core Product Adoption Manager. It was hosted by Haydn Corrodus, Digital Culture Network Tech Champion for Social Media and recorded live on Wednesday 29 June 2022. In this 45-minute session, Alex covers all things Facebook Ads. She explains how to get started with Ads Manager and how to go beyond boosting posts, including information on audience targeting, campaign objectives, ad testing and more. In this session, you will learn: - How to set
- Creative HuesTowards the back end of 2018 myself and Nene approached Guap Magazine to shoot a mini series talking to creatives who had carved a career for themselves on their own terms. We spoke to new and experienced professionals, from MD's to Entrepreneurs and spoke to them about their careers to date. From the name of the series to finding the location for us to shoot it was a fun project to work and I'm already thinking about how we can go bigger and better for season 2. The 1st episode is with Sop
+ View all
Projects credited in
- RSVP here! Creative Hues Live - in conversation with Shannie MearsCreative Hues is a series of content that champions creatives who are having an impact in their field. RSVP for a free ticket here! We've partnered with The Dots to bring to you the 1st “Creative Hues Conversations With…” event. We are excited to have a sit-down conversation with Shannie Mears. We will talk to her about her career how she went from an intern at a Global Creative Advertising Agency to then leaving to set up The Elephant Room with the Former CEO. What it's like to be invited to n11
Social Media Tech ChampionArts Council England
London, United KingdomFull Time
Supporting the development of individual skills and the digital maturity of organisations across the arts and cultural sector in England. The network provides practical on the ground help and training in 9 different digital specialism's, my specialism is Social Media.
Co FounderWe Are Stripes
London, United KingdomFull Time
As one of three Co-Founders I help to steer the direction of the organisation and build the WeAreStripes brand, maintaining its position as a committed supporter of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic talent across the creative industries. This includes engaging with and growing our community both online and offline, connecting individuals with mentors, managing events and building brand partnerships with the likes of AOL, Huffington Post and AnalogFolk. Notable achievements. Named as one of the 50 male advocates for equality in marketing and media for 2018 at the Diversity in Marketing & Advertising (DIMA) Summit.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Event Organisation
- Event Branding
- Event Management