Projects credited in
- NATIONAL AUTISTIC SOCIETY - TOO MUCH INFORMATIONNearly everyone’s heard of autism, but not many people really understand it. Only 16% of autistic people and their families think the public understand autism in a meaningful way. The National Autistic Society want to close that empathy gap. They want to help people understand what it’s like to have autism. To help people understand what it can feel like to experience sensory overload, as well as recognise it when they see it, Don't Panic London created the National Autistic Society's biggest autism awareness campaign to date, Too Much Information. It kicked off during World Autism Awareness Week on 2nd April 2016 with our hero film "Can you make it to the end?" and will run for two years.
- Hypnotism Social Experiment - Education For RefugeesA world without education is unimaginable - but this is the world that over 3.6 million refugee children are living in right now. To make audiences relate to the issue, we took ordinary people of all levels of education and hypnotised them to lose their basic reading, writing and counting skills. The video aired a week before the UN summit and had a huge impact, rapidly gaining nearly 4 million views. It compelled 50,000 people to sign a petition that would put education at the heart of the c
- POVERTY IS SEXISTWe wanted to show audiences around the world that Poverty Is Sexist. So, we created a piece that threads together women from every age, background and nationality being held back and disadvantaged with a simple: “No.” This single word translates across borders, nodding to moments of insidious everyday sexism - like gender roles and sexism in the workplace - through to the issues faced by those who are most disenfranchised - like education, health care and connectivity. Ultimately, we united
Senior account directorDon't Panic LDN
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Don't Panic, an agency known for it's contagious ideas, multi-award gaining creative and BAFTA winning TV show writing. Where I learnt the ability to spin a thousand plates in unison. My clients include: Google, The National Autistic Society, Lastminute.com, MOO, Red Cross, ONE.org, Amazon. Some notable work: - Account lead for The National Autistic Society's 360 behavioural change campaign “too much information” from pitch through to 3rd year as incumbent including management of all client, production and third party media relationships. This high profile campaign has made headline news, been discussed on prime ministers questions, the launch film went viral picking up over 56 million views which has lead to genuine uplift in understanding and behavior change in the UK. - Account led for multiple projects as part of Google Impact working closely with charity partners and Google innovation team to create genuine digital firsts in virtual reality. - Creating and running the yearly Don’t Panic party at Cannes, public speaking on behalf of the agency at Charity comms. Interviewed and published by The Drum and Campaign and representing the company as part of the New Blood process for D&AD. - Leading and overseeing an array of projects collating to no less than 11 “ads of the day” over 200 press and online articles and 20+ industry awards. - Managing the full client service team ensuring development, growth and good times to be had by all.
Account directorICHI Worldwide
- London, United KingdomFull Time
My role in account management at ichi was dual-focused between client relationship management and creative production. Positions and promotions in company: Account Executive > Account Manager > Account Director My main responsibilities included: - Building and maintaining strong client relationships, often cross Atlantic with use of clear communication and many an animated GIF. - Development and growth of accounts and clients from single projects to multiple asset campaigns. - Client and production management of above-the-line briefs from starting point to delivery across multiple platforms including digital, television, print and out-of-home. - Management and development of junior Accounts team - Co-ordination of internal and external resources for projects always maintaining within budget and time allocation. My clients included: Disney Interactive & Disney Channel, Ubisoft, Nintendo and Square Enix. Notable work includes leading the Disney interactive account Disney Interactive from initial pitch on a single small budget AV asset, and within 1 year became our most consistent client, leading us to be given a 360 campaign on a title without having to pitch. The assets we have created include multiple live action TVCs, digital advertising & campaign branding.
- Project Budget Management
- Account Handling
- AV Production
- Digital Content
- Social Amplification
- Behaviour Change
- Client Relationships