- Bedroom LandingThis short film was shot on Super8, taking inspiration from a dream I had about sunbathing on Mars and the tacky, retro aesthetic of 1950’s B movies. I took some analogue photos too. I wanted it to be a (completely over dramatic) love story about doomed lovers that have become so reliant on each other that they can't bare to exist apart. I loosely directed my sunburnt models to this idea.. Having a storyline really helped them get into character, giving them a unique sense of confidence which
+ View all
Projects credited in
- CuriousA Fashion presentation showcasing L5 Fashion Design students garments, curated by L5 Fashion Art Direction students. Follow us down the rabbit hole and enter a world of monochrome wonders, full of mad people and many curious creations. I was on the Lookbook team for our second year fashion presentation. My role was photographer and set design on the Lookbook shoot and backstage management and photography at the fashion presentation. Photography shown, by: Ella Kenneally Set Design: Holly Lav
- The RenoThis project was a collaboration between several creatives and “The Reno Regulars”. The Reno was a renowned club in the 1970s and 80s and was well known for its fashion, funk and soul. Within this shoot, we focused on recreating the Regulars’ style by having conversations with them about their experiences and sourcing vintage garments to be in keeping with their style.
- Meet the GFF 2020 Fashion Photography Award NomineesFashion photography plays a huge part within all aspects of the fashion industry. Graduate Fashion Foundation is proud to support the creative practice of fashion photography and recognises the value it holds within the fashion industry. We are keen to support the ever increasing number of graduates communicating their concepts through fashion photography and celebrate the presence of the ‘image’ in the contemporary fashion industry. Meet the award nominees below!11
+ Show more
Photography AssistantTank Magazine
London, United KingdomInternship
I assisted Creative Director Sohrab Golsorkhi-Ainslie on a number of video shoots in TANK's studio space. This included a collaboration with Cartier, and content for Mont Blanc's latest bag collection. I also helped with research for the magazines next 'literature' issue, for which I toured independent book stores around London and tried to find newly published art & design books to feature.
+ Show more
- 35mm Photography
- Photo Editing
- Film Editing
- Photo Collage
- Fashion Styling
- Photographic Direction
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Photoshoot
- Concept Creation
BA (Hons) Fashion Art Direction Manchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Specialising in photography and creative direction. Graduating during quarantine was challenging, but pushed me to be resourceful with my surroundings.
+ Show more