Fashion Art Direction Graduate (class of 2020) specialising in Creative Direction & Photography. My BA course was multi disciplinary and helped me to discover my entrepreneurial attitude and individual visual style, which is vibrant, playful and tongue-in-cheek. Storytelling is integral to my work, each shoot playfully driven by loud narratives that celebrate the idea process . My work has been featured on fashion film platform SHOW studio and in magazine's such as TANK, Dazed Club, Refinery 29, Kabult, PAP, Mob Journal, Because, GOJI and more.
- The Elegant BullAn editorial from my ongoing zodiac series, where I research and interpret each star sign alongside the astrological calendar, working only with creatives who were born within that season. This shoot explores the strong and stable earth sign Taurus, known for their love of relaxation and all things luxury. Whilst they can sometimes be lazy and materialistic, they make up for it in their patience, power and courageousness. Featured in PAP magazine.
- The Raging RamAn editorial from my ongoing zodiac series, where I research and interpret each star sign alongside the astrological calendar, working only with creatives who were born within that season. This shoot explores the fire sign Aries, an ambitious and impulsive leader, known for her assertiveness and confidence. Featured in Rebel mag & OUT-AND-OUT (cover story).
- Anemoia (film)This editorial is based on ‘Anemoia’, which is the word used to describe having nostalgia for a time you’ve never known. We all romanticize past eras and claim we were born in the wrong generation, but completely gloss over the fact that life would of been much harder, especially for women. We’re looking at it through rose tinted glasses. Yeah past eras have cooler clothes and funner hair, but what about human rights? Taking inspiration from a handful of different eras that are romanticized all
- Anemoia (fish eye lens)This editorial is based on ‘Anemoia’, which is the word used to describe having nostalgia for a time you’ve never known. We all romanticize past eras and claim we were born in the wrong generation, but completely gloss over the fact that life would of been much harder, especially for women. We’re looking at it through rose tinted glasses. Yeah past eras have cooler clothes and funner hair, but what about human rights? Taking inspiration from a handful of different eras that are romanticized all
- Robyn Lynch SS22Behind the scenes of the Robyn Lynch SS22 show at London Fashion Week Men's, for Tank Magazine. Dublin-born menswear designer Robyn Lynch uses her Irish upbringing and culture as the base of the brand’s ethos and inspiration, paying tribute to her roots with the youthful style of silhouette and traditional Irish cable knits. The way she documents her garments is very process orientated and playful, with the use of collage and lo-fi photography. I used a point and shoot film camera to document t
- Carlotta Barrera SS22Behind the scenes of the Carlotta Barrera SS22 show at London Fashion Week Men's, for Tank Magazine. London based designer Carlota Barrera explores what it means to identify as male, starting a dialogue about gender and rigid masculine rules being replaced by new masculinities. She experiments with what’s covered and what we choose to uncover, finding hidden luxury in the unseen details, so I decided to take lots of close ups and detail shots, really focussing on the garments and how they sat
+ View all
Projects credited in
- CuriousA Fashion presentation showcasing L5 Fashion Design students garments, curated by L5 Fashion Art Direction students. Follow us down the rabbit hole and enter a world of monochrome wonders, full of mad people and many curious creations. I was on the Lookbook team for our second year fashion presentation. My role was photographer and set design on the Lookbook shoot and backstage management and photography at the fashion presentation. Photography shown, by: Ella Kenneally Set Design: Holly Lav
- The RenoThis project was a collaboration between several creatives and “The Reno Regulars”. The Reno was a renowned club in the 1970s and 80s and was well known for its fashion, funk and soul. Within this shoot, we focused on recreating the Regulars’ style by having conversations with them about their experiences and sourcing vintage garments to be in keeping with their style.
- Meet the GFF 2020 Fashion Photography Award NomineesFashion photography plays a huge part within all aspects of the fashion industry. Graduate Fashion Foundation is proud to support the creative practice of fashion photography and recognises the value it holds within the fashion industry. We are keen to support the ever increasing number of graduates communicating their concepts through fashion photography and celebrate the presence of the ‘image’ in the contemporary fashion industry. Meet the award nominees below!11
+ Show more
Photography AssistantDara Dorsman Photography Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
I assist Dara in her Brixton based studio regularly, where we have worked on look books/ e-commerce/ creative e-commerce/ creative product/ beauty shoots for various boutique brands such as Jack Wills, De La Vali & Annie’s Ibiza. I help with art direction, BTS content & lighting set up, as well as organising the studios and looking after the client team. I have also been tasked with shooting e-comm images for product photography on my own, and so have learnt how to process images in Capture One.
Freelance PhotographerLavelle Pictures
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have years of experience shooting (both studio based and on location) through my personal work, commissions for clients such as Tank Magazine, Refinery 29, Because Magazine, DUCIE, CULTUREPLEX MCR, Dual Skin care, Narrabo Law & Darling Magazine, and through freelance work for various up and coming musicians and independent designers.
+ Show more
- 35mm Photography
- Photo Editing
- Film Editing
- Photo Collage
- Fashion Styling
- Photographic Direction
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Photoshoot
- Concept Creation
BA (Hons) Fashion Art Direction Manchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Specialising in photography and creative direction. Graduating during quarantine was challenging, but pushed me to be resourceful with my surroundings.
+ Show more