Whether it’s reaching millions with budget ideas or helping brands gain widespread credibility, I’m your gal. I’m Ioana, an international creative copywriter with 5 years’ experience in London’s advertising industry. I’m also a diversity and equity advocate committed to guide and support creatives taking their first steps in Adland.
- AlphaBet Board GameAlphaBet is a brilliant personal project through which I’ve learned what it takes to independently build and promote a product, end-to-end. In my spare time, I have loads of fun working on creative projects with my friends, from the occasional painting to clay modeling, making music and building smart devices. This time, we set out to create an experience that everyone will enjoy. AlphaBet Board Game came to life.
- Costa Coffee - The SoundtracksCosta Coffee wanted to embed their values ( Courage; Passion; Warmth; Trust) across their organisation, and we figured music was the way to go. First, we asked team members what they thought these values felt like, then we got to work - combining the sounds of Costa, live instruments and behavioural science to produce four tracks that'll change your mood and get you to live the right value at the right time. Supported by teaser and launch comms, The Soundtrack went live in September and seeme
- Keep Up To Date With VodafoneOver two weeks in Victoria Station, people have been reminded of all the amazing entertainment they can keep up with on Vodafone 4G, even when they’re on the move. Banners, billboards, and floor stickers reminded commuters to keep up with their likes, newsfeeds, box sets, and much more, while digital screens delivered daily trending content via Vodafone 4G. From the latest news and sports to viral videos, GIFs, TV, music, and weather updates, the audience saw it as it happened.
- NCS - Change Your SummerChange is the mantra of this dynamic cinema advert from the government initiative ‘National Citizen Service’. Aimed at both students and parents, the film kicked off a nationwide effort led by former prime minister David Cameron to make the summer programme for 15- to 17-year-olds a rite of passage.
- Google X NHSBT Blood Donation AwarenessStarting with the 14th of June, World Blood Donor Day, Google and NHSBT will take the most iconic symbol of transport, the location pin, and turn it around, to resemble a blood drop. When added to the map, the reversed pin will help every blood donation centre in the UK to stand out.
Midweight Creative CopywriterHavas People
- London, United KingdomFull Time
From established accounts to exciting pitch-wins, at Havas People, I worked with a great variety of brands. Standard Bank, College of Policing, Costa, BP, UAL and Visa are just a few of them. Here, I created effective recruitment campaigns, websites, brochures, newsletters, OOH adverts, event installations, social content, and more. I also developed ingenuous employer solutions. And produced meaningful Education campaigns.
Junior Creative CopywriterOgilvy
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I first joined Ogilvy through The Pipe internship scheme - an opportunity to make my mark with great work for brands such as Dove, Philips, British Airways, and the National Citizen Service. I continued my journey within the group as a full-time creative copywriter, at Ogilvy & Mather. From integrated campaigns to identity and branding projects, ATL and BTL, at Ogilvy & Mather I've done it all. And I did it for brands such as Vodafone, VOXI, Mr. Muscle, Duck, UCL (University College London) and Kiwi.
+ Show more
- Social Media Advertising
- Ad Copywriting
- Script Writer
- Ad Concept
- Advertising Concepts
- Conceptual Copywriting
- Digital Advertising
- Integrated Advertising
- Brand Campaigns