Sharing stories has been a constant in my professional career. A passion that has taken different forms throughout the more than ten years I lived in Hong Kong and Beijing. First, as an international correspondent for Spanish and international media and later as an expert in communication and cross-cultural project management in Asia and Europe. The exposure to different Asian cultures and lifestyles nurtured my passion for exploring creativity, identity and self-expression beyond the confines of communication. This experiences brought me closer to the worlds of dance and movement. Currently, I live in London and I focus my professional activity on cultural diversity, identity, self-expression and the concept of third culture through writing, master classes at universities, talks, workshops and fitness and productivity programs. I dream of a future of sustainable innovation where all communities have space to use their voice and co-create alternative futures.
- Author Fictional Novel: The Mansion at the South of Maple Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong KongThe Mansion at the South of Maple Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong “When you go out, meet honorable people” 出路遇貴人 A Mediterranean girl in her thirties moves to Hong Kong, where she is welcomed by the honorable community of residents of the traditional neighbourhood of Sham Shui Po. Through them, she discovers the true meaning of hope in an environment where imagination and the dreams of a better life have guided the choices of the people of Hong Kong and their ancestors. The Mansion at the
- WORKSHOP: Mat Pilates Inside and Out, understanding the foundations of Intelligent MovementMore details: Pilates is a beautiful form of exercise also known as Intelligent Movement precisely because of its focus on managing energy efficiently to achieve certain actions of the body. It is also a good platform to experience on your own body how peak performance and productivity in any field requires intelligence in addition to discipline, rigour and physical and mental dedication. This dynamic two hour session will give you the opportunity to deepen your Pilates knowledge and techniq
- SPEAKER AND FACILITATOR - FROM A FUTURE DESIGN X TECH GATHERING IN HONG KONG (2020)A lot happened at the intersection of Design, Tech, and Liberal Arts in the last few decades. We got connected, we got social, we got addicted to and confused by our new medias... But how does the F U T U R E look like in this new interconnected and global communities? Learn more: https://www.fromafuture.com/ I was invited to speak about Third Culture and diversity and my experience working in Communication in China and Europe. I also helped with the design of the content of the event d
- Cross-cultural project managementI coordinated the participation of institutions and other relevant stakeholders in renowned large-scale cross-cultural and educational international events in Asia. They all targeted vibrant young communities and future leaders; such as: Beijing International Fringe Festival, China International Education Exhibition, Art Beijing Contemporary Arts Fair, Meet in Beijing International Arts Festival, Beijing European Film Festival, the Beijing Design Week, Hong Kong Business of Design Week,
- Mentor Clinic- Branding and business storytellingRegular mentor at the mentor clinics of Paperclip, a co-working space and accelerator in Hong Kong. Mentoring on the topic of Branding and business storytelling to entrepreneurs and Startups. Wondering how to succeed in the challenging game of persuasion? This mentoring session will focus on how startups can leverage storytelling to solve business problems and find their authenticity. With the right insight, you don’t need a big team to get your message out. Come with questions on how to inte
- THE GAME OF PERSUASSION - BUSINESS STORYTELLING FOR STARTUPS AND IOTSpeaker at the Waffle Wednesday. A weekly event organized by the co-working space and Creative hub in Hong Kong, Campfire. My session focused on how entrepreneurs can make engagement their most valuable asset through narrative, that sticks to the startup's message. This session gave startups and entrepreneurs a basic foundation to be more effective at communicating ideas and solving business problems through stories, narrative and multimedia content. Link to the event: https://bit.ly/2KFzE3w
+ View all
Self Employediris mir
London, United KingdomFreelance
I support individuals to navigate uncertainty and create positive change through movement and productivity programs with a focus in diversity, inclusion and self-expression. Author of the fictional novel La Mansión al Sur de la Calle de los Arces (The Mansion at the South of Maple Street), set in Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong. Published in December 2020 and available on Amazon.
Tech writer and researcherCheung Kong Graduate School of Business
- Beijing, ChinaFreelance
• Writing about local Startups, Internet business innovation and entrepreneurship in China. https://irismir.journoportfolio.com/ • Gained exclusive access to China’s leading Internet companies and Startups by interviewing high-level employees and VPs.
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Product Marketing
- Media Relations
- Events PR
- TV Production
- Production Management
- Business Development