Projects credited in
- Saving Mama Nature’s Butterflies with Herbal EssencesIn 2019 we we’re on a mission to save Mama Nature’s endangered butterflies with our interactive billboards for Herbal Essences. People could pick a leaf embedded with wildflower seeds to do their bit to power the planet. Just like bees, butterflies are major pollinators, controlling the population of a variety of plants and insects. With 17.2% of butterfly species endangered in the UK, Herbal Essences and Kew Gardens stepped up to help combat the depleting population. For butterflies to flour4
- Welcome to Freesat’s TellyFestWelcome to TellyFest, the fictional fan convention that brings together superfans, dressed up as their favourite TV people from past and present. The ad for Freesat unites a mix of characters all in the name of great TV. The get together is ‘Unbelievably Good’, building off our Brand Defining Idea for Freesat. The joy experienced by those who switch to the subscription-free service is expressed through the fun nature of TellyFest’s attendees. The campaign’s clever casting highlights a plethora
- TV Smart - FreesatWell, if there’s one thing we’re doing a lot of right now, it’s watching TV. So while life is on pause, it’s time to press play on our new campaign for Freesat. The TV spots, along with creative in radio, social, OOH and digital, hero a family who are “TV Smart” because they own one of Freesat’s new 4K TV boxes. These clever boxes have all of the functionality of premium satellite TV, but they come subscription free. Want to record up to four shows at once? Or re-start live TV if you missed th2
- The Pay Gap PoundWomen are being shortchanged. In 2019, women in the UK earned an average of just 82 pence for every pound earned by men. For Equal Pay Day, we’re making the pay gap personal. We teamed up with SheSays and made it possible for you to generate and share a Pay Gap Pound showing the gender pay gap in your profession. Join us in fighting the cultural stigmas that reinforce gender difference in the workplace.
- Metro Bank - People People BankingLast year the phone rang with a request from the lovely people at Metro Bank. They were looking to run their first ever advertising campaign and needed the brand defining idea that would re-establish them as the original banking revolution on the High Street. The brand defining idea focuses on what made Metro Bank the original challenger when it launched 10 years ago and what still gives them the edge over the flurry of digital disruptors today - its people, and their second-to-none dedication2
- Flaunt Your Hair with Herbal EssencesWe’re dialling-up the classic P&G brand. To celebrate the launch of the Herbal Essences bio-renew partnership with Kew, we’ve brought back the iconic in-shower moment with a vengeance, but this time for today’s empowered consumer. The campaign sets out to re-introduce Herbal Essence's original natural roots in a cut-through way - without losing the brand’s reputable sense of fun. It’s a smooth transition from the old ads of the 90’s and 00’s as the brand grows up from a notoriously cheeky labe1