- AkatemiaA degree programme which puts running a real company at the heart of the learning experience feels like something that will generate future entrepreneurs. Lacking a coherent identity, I felt the Akatemia idea deserved a fresh look. I drew upon it's Finnish roots, creating a bold, graphic logo which could then be spun out to any materials the students needed.
- Lloyds Credit CardChoosing the right credit card should be simple and easy for everyone. Therefore the correct approach for the design should be user-friendly and intuitive, not baffling and complicated. Comparison through clear UI and multiple choice answers to create a pared down but ultimately Lloyds branded experience. Working with Blue State Digital
- Burgess and Hall WinesA partnership is built on the strengths that each individual brings to the table and Burgess and Hall were no different. Reflecting the two personalities through typography, with each given equal status, I created an identity that could be malleable as future needs arose. The logo system can be expanded to other uses, whilst still being recognisable as part of the initial branding. Concepts for a website and other marketing material were also created.
- Thomas More SquareA business campus with excellent potential, Thomas More Square was looking tired and out of date. A revamp was needed to entice new tenants into the various buildings making up the area. The solution was to brand the square with fresh, vibrant messages and colour, emphasising the space available to the workers once they were there. An urban campus in the heart of London. Building on Bandstand's initial pitch, I implemented the idea of shifting the focus away from the centre of London as the pla
- Fix Britain's InternetAssisting Blue State Digital with their data-driven campaign I helped create an identity that would have good visibilty on social media platforms. It needed to also be solid enough to have a variety of photography, graphics and illustration combined with it for testing amongst audience groups. The success of the campaign has prompted Ofcom to reform the companies controlling broadband infrastructure, hopefully leading to better internet speeds for all.
- RumailaWhere a shift in culture is required on a massive scale, the assistance of design and branding can help to change the picture entirely. Rumaila needed a new identity, reflecting the hopes for renewal and change for a better Iraq. Historical, cultural and emotional factors applied to this piece, summing up the levels of pride and respect in the field and its workers. Such a huge project required many strands of design, interior and exterior communications. I helped create research pieces, safety
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Roo - Internal CommsIn a war-torn country, Rumaila is helping to re-establish society and rebuild Iraq. Being the largest oilfield; providing over 6,800 jobs to Nationals, as well as hospitals, schools, and whole communities. Though-out multiple years of Pulse Brands and Rumaila working together on ‘Internal communications and employee engagement’ we were successfully recognised with a ‘PR Week Award’ (2017). Creating material such as an employee newspaper which shares knowledge and recognises hard-work across the field, we were better able to help revile individual stories and create ‘One Team’ ethos. Creating a bi-lingual newspaper offers up many challenges as I can not read or write in Arabic. Having to recognising certain charactrters in order to keep consistncy of design style telling the story. Akhbar Al-Rumaila is a monthly newspaper that I manage for a Rumaila (a BP Iraq sub-brand) has recently undergone a redesign as it was lacking a clear hierachy and purpose. Creating a solution to communicate their stories was a challenge; persuading clients to encourage change where there was language barrier was a new experience to me making sure my reasoning was clear. The PR Week award was achieved due to a accumalative effort of both design and communications. With a arsenal of diiferent strategies which award equality to everyone across Rumaila we built a equal infastructure won PR Week award 2017 for Internal Communications.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Communication Design
- Visual Identity
- Creative Thinking
- Print Design
- Integrated Design
- Editorial Design
- Branding Design