A confident and dedicated Head of Brand Creative with 10+ years experience in creating world-class creative assets from concept to execution. A strong, dynamic and self motivated leader, responsible for driving successful and motivated teams with a detailed understanding of processes and technical knowledge. Passionate about creativity and extremely adaptable with an eye for detail across a wide range of mediums from digital, social, print, photogrpahy and film. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels with strong project management skills to ‘get things done’.
- Jack Wills X Espresso HutCreative art direction and design work for a coffee shop in the heart of London between two brands, Jack Wills and Espresso Hut. Work included from conception to execution: Logo, branding elements, colour pallet, in store collateral, flyers, loyalty cards, take away cups, art direction on photography, responsive digital design work, scoial assets and in store branding. All printed collateral printed on uncoated paper on digital printing presses.
- Jack Wills Sporting Goods CollectionCreative art direction and design work for Jack Wills Sporting Goods branding from conception to execution. Work included: Logo, branding elements, colour pallet, iconography for technical properties, swing tags, sew labels, direction on retouch for campaign imagery, responsive digital design work, printed press release, POS, Direct Mail, branding on product including application technique and in store look & feel. Direct Mail, POS and Press release printed on uncoated paper on off set lithograp
- Jack Wills Handbooks 2016Creative art direction and design work for the Jack Wills 2016 direct mail campaign. 32 page Handbooks for Spring and Autumn, 150 page Handbooks for Summer and Christmas. These mailings contained a selection of product, campaign imagery and editioral content created by the in house copy team. All handbooks printed on uncoated Cocoon paper, 350GSM cover and 110GSM inside pages printed on off set lithography sheet fed presses, CMYK + 1 spot colour. Mailed to a selection of the Jack Wills database
+ View all
Projects credited in
- September 2018 (applications closed)Applications for this event are now closed. Head here to apply for other Portfolio Masterclasses! Calling all graphic designers - this one's for you! We're looking for 30 passionate, diverse and talented folk to join us at September's Portfolio Masterclass at Shoreditch House. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this masterclass could be your stepping stone. This event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock & MOO.35
- Jack Wills Handbooks 2016Design and illustration. Mailed to customers and available in store; designed to sit together comfortably on a bookshelf as a complete year. Spring & autumn (32pp) and summer & Christmas (150 pp). Combining product and campaign imagery with editorial content to create brand publications that act as brand pieces. All printed on off set lithography presses.
- Jack Wills TailoringCommunicating the process and craftsmanship that goes into making every Jack Wills suit. Highlighting the quality of material and attention to detail involved to encourage people to look to the brand as an authority on tailoring. Identity, illustration and supporting printed collateral for in store; POS, postcards, oversized swinger tag.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Graphic Communication
- Digital/ Print
- Brand Identity
- Visual Communiation
- Creative Direction