- Weezy PromotionsSome designs for Weezy promotions across the UK Covering the customer journey from posters, flyers to landing pages for publicity events. Weezy was the first app-based rapid grocery delivery to launch in the UK and now has stores across London, Brighton, Manchester & Bristol. It’s been amazing to join Weezy across a rebrand and rapid growth - with exciting opportunities and work upcoming.
- Google Emotional AssistantConversational Emotional Assistant - with over 100 different conversational paths that lead to creative outlets, like poems and art exercises, and practical advice from the NHS, like short tips or their longer audio guides that help deal with emotions. Each of the poems are written and performed by independent writers who are using this as a platform to share their work with people who can relate to it the most. If you have any work you would like to feature on the assistant- let me know!
- Samsung - Home of the Future Exhibition - SharingCheck out my short animation featured in Samsung's Home of the Future online exhibition. I just miss passing a cup of tea to my friend. I miss having small talk as the kettle boils, and I miss having them in my home. All I want to do is to share a little bit more than virtual conversations and to reach through the screen and pass a cup of tea to a friend. https://www.samsung.com/uk/explore/kings-cross/creativity/central-saint-martins/?fbclid=IwAR3z3qlK6jtPIV6dThqL27JIvJO54xDFnVXELhblN3g1ukmL7
- Conversation Coach - Instagram FilterAs isolation, fear and confusion took hold in the wake of the coronavirus, I tried to use new skills to offer a form of light relief to a generation viewing the world through social media. The Conversation Coach is an Instagram filter that prompts weird, wacky and funny conversations. Whats your favourite exact temperature? Whats your current lighting situation? Avenue or road? What are your thoughts on stairs? 3 days after the release, the filter had been seen over 150 thousand times, and us
- Doreming UKFor the past 3 months I have been working as a Social Media & Content Designer Intern at Doreming. Doreming.co.uk is a Fintech company based at Level 39, in Canary Wharf, London. While with them I was responsible for the strategy and deliverance of all digital marketing. I planned, designed and wrote the copy for all social media posts, as well as researched and built their paid online campaigns to drive sales. Here are some examples of my copy written for them.
+ View all
Independant DesignerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have been able to work for several business, startups and musicians. Through these opportunities my branding and designs have gained international exposure.
+ Show more
- Adobe After Effects
- Abobe Illustrator
- Premiere Pro
- Wix Websites
- Logo Design
- Poster Design
- Motion Graphics
- Graphic Communication
- Music Advertising
- Print Design
+ Show more