Projects credited in
- Burger King - For GoodFollowing its slick rebrand, Rhapsody collaborated with our digital experience partner Ceros to create the corporate social responsibility page on Burger King’s website. Our talented designers used bold typography to create clear messaging, produced inventive user interactions and took inspiration from Burger King’s playful new branding to inform the user experience, proving once more that Rhapsody produces exceptional work fit for fast food royalty. https://www.burgerking.co.uk/responsiblebusi1
- Brewin Dolphin - Awards PostersRhapsody were asked to provide creative input on the company's annual awards. The Brewin Dolphin Awards celebrate the talents of its workforce and the company asked Rhapsody to produce inspirational posters of the winning staff to highlight their skills and reward them for their hard work. Rhapsody did a photoshoot with the relevant staff members and produced more than 12 dynamic typographical posters to help champion the qualities of Brewin Dolphin’s most hardworking employees. By helping Brewi
- Brewin Dolphin - Business ContinuityRhapsody has worked with Brewin Dolphin, one of the UK’s leading wealth management companies, on a range of key projects. Firstly, the client wanted to present its information-heavy Business Continuity Plans in a more interesting and engaging way. Rhapsody pitched the idea of three short animations that would help clearly showcase the relevant procedures to Brewin Dolphin’s employees.
- The Changing RoomWhile it was a slightly unconventional start, that inimitable pre-season buzz we know and love abounds regardless, and the start of the season simply couldn't came soon enough. To make sure every football fan was clued-up well ahead of kick-off - and to fully prepare for all the action, anticipation and (we hate to say it) inevitable agony ahead - we've put everything they need to know about the season in one handy, interactive place so fans can access each team's stats and styles with minimum
- LeMans70.comThis was a unique, reactive and retrospective piece of content born from the uncertainty of this years pandemic. A proactive collaboration between creatives, journalists, editors and the event industry representatives to help to fill the void of this years 24 hr Le Mans which was ultimately cancelled. Due to start on the same date, day and time, it was to mark 50 years since Hans Herrmann & Richard Attwood got under starters order, and ultimately won Porsches first ever title in this race.
- Electrifying.comElectric Vehicle start-up Electrifying.com approached Rhapsody to carry out it’s full branding, website design and development. Founded by a panel of EV experts, Electrifying provides an end-to-end service for EV buyers to get advice on and choose vehicles to buy via a third party. Rhapsody held a series of workshops with Electrifying, who discussed what they wanted the brand to do and how they wanted it to look.