- Anglepoise: Book & Cover DesignA collaborative effort between creatives and entrepreneurs, ‘The Importance of Balance in Life and Business’ looks at the relationship between our working self and our living self and how to two can live in harmony. John Purnell (MD at Anglepoise) commissioned Jazzy Olive to produce this complete book, from front to back. Jazzy worked with local illustrators to produce the infographics throughout.
- British Airways (BA 2119: Flight of the Future): Research, Exhibition & Report DesignI worked as a Research Associate in collaboration with the Royal College of Art, within a multi-disciplinary team of experts (including Airbus, NASA, Rolls Royce, London Science Museum, and Zodiac) to run the 'BA 2119: Flight of the Future' project in celebration of British Airways' 100th anniversary. The outputs were exhibited at the Saatchi Gallery, London in August 2019. The project was published in academic papers and showcased in the below report.
- Collection Pot: Branding, Animation & Web DesignCollaborating with designers, animators and developers, Jazzy led this creative branding project for the newly launchd Collection Pot — a bespoke collection service for your colleagues special occasion. Collection Pot takes out the middle man and simplifies the group gift giving experience. (Designed when working as Creative Lead at YOU Agency (fka, Cloud Ten))
- U.E: Product Concept & UI/UX DesignThe U.E (aka, Understanding Experience) toolkit aims to facilitate a workplace of understanding. Through a carefully selected Buddy & Mentor scheme, U.E pairs a disabled worker with an able-bodied worker via the U.E app. This is an opportunity for Mentors (disabled worker) to educate their Buddy (able-bodied worker) through a series of listening and action tasks. Buddy’s & Mentors meet on a regular basis, working together, and learning from each other in order to cultivate a harmonious and under
- Propaganda Journal: Research & Print DesignPay close attention to the messages you receive in the adverts, billboards and posters around you. There's always more to it than meets the eye. Way back when I was studying my BA in Graphic Design, I wrote this essay about American and German WWII propaganda design. It was a fascinating topic to explore and learn from. I can feel its relevance creeping up on us today.
- Brandology: Website ConceptA website concept and exploration of brand visuals for the South England based cosmetics retailer, Brandology. This simple site uses minimal features, bold type and complementary tones to showcase Brandology’s beautiful products. (Designed when working as Creative Lead at YOU Agency (fka, Cloud Ten))
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Ladies,Wine And Design: Collaboration over Competition WorkshopLadies, Wine & Design is a world-wide initiative started by Jessica Walsh in New York City, aiming to foster and promote women in the creative industries. I had the absolute honour to facilitate a zine workshop for their first event in Southampton, based around the theme of collaboration over competition. Curated by creative leads Jazzy Olive and Ruth Irvine. Photography and video by Karoliina Varret.
Design Portfolio Reviewer / Student MentorSouthampton Solent University
Southampton, United KingdomPart Time
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Project Management
- Client Presentation
- Adobe XD
- UX Design
MResRoyal College of Art / Imperial College London
London, United Kingdom
In my first year of the MRes Healthcare & Design course.
BA(Hons) Graphic DesignUniversity of Portsmouth
- Portsmouth, United Kingdom
I received a 1st Class Bachelor Honours degree in Graphic Design with several awards. The course curriculum was highly focussed on preparing young designers for industry. My design education has provided me with effective research strategies; honed in my software proficiency and developed my design and divergent thinking skills.
+ Show more