I'm Jen. I am an independent senior art director & designer with over 11 years industry experience. I specialise in the ideation & creation of fashion advertising campaigns & editorial design. Quick sell-in: I am a highly conceptual art director with an ability to adapt to any brief. I’m also a very good team player who loves to collaborate with others to make stunning campaigns. Please get in touch if you'd like to know more about me and for any references.
- SIMPLY BE X LIZ COLLINSWe all know that feeling. That feeling when you step out and know that you look good. Really good. You feel invincible, unstoppable, incredible. Today there is no chafing bra, no wedgie, and no ‘get me out of these boots now’. Today, this is body-sculpting, confidence-rising, no compromising awesomeness. This is fit perfection. This is power. Introducing Simply Be's AW21 campaign PULL ON YOUR POWER. This campaign showcases how fashion in amazing fit will allow the Simply Be woman to shine in a
- Simply Be AW20 shot by Cass BirdShot in NYC, art directed from my bedroom. Simply Be has previously been labelled the bubbly brand for bigger girls with zero fashion cred. They wanted to lose this stigma and become known as a credible fashion player. Introducing their AW20 campaign 'FIT FOR AN ICON'. Shot by photographer Cass Bird, this is a campaign that celebrates how amazing fashion, with the right fit, can empower every woman to take centre stage. We created this in 8 weeks from brief to live with no agency - just a ver
- Amostyle by Triumph SS19 CampaignI worked with ODD London to create lingerie brand Amostyle's SS19 campaign, shot in sunny Cape Town, SA. Rather than one campaign idea, the creative was split into four mini campaigns. Amostyle's audience uses social media heavily, so it was essential to create user rich content for this channel. I was brought on board to take the lead on the BTL content, working with photographer Cleo Glover to capture both on model and still life set ups. Over a 2 day shoot together with the ATL team, we crea
- Simply Be AW19 CampaignSimply Be along with agency Studio Blvd created 'The New Icons' for their AW19 campaign, set out to empower women to be sexy and confident no matter what their shape or size, in clothes that have been tailored and crafted to fit a curvier frame. I was brought on board to bring this campaign to life online and through additional content across the Simply Be website, social channels and printed media, that would surround the campaign and give it longevity.
- Johnnie Walker: A Mixologist's GuideA collector’s edition, this book was aimed at the master Mixologists' and whiskey lovers the world-over. It aims to showcase the artistry and alchemy of creating the perfect cocktail using Johnnie Walker whiskeys, while educating the Mixologist on Johnnie Walker’s heritage story. The book includes diary entries from master blender, Jim Beveridge, portrait photography, recipe tear-outs and more.
+ View all
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I have worked with the incredibly talented team at ODD many times since I became a freelancer, both in their London office and on shoots in the UK and abroad. Most recently, I worked on a successful pitch with them and also on the conceptual development of their latest Amostyle campaign.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Art Directing
- Graphic Design
- Branding Design
- Layout Design
- Editorial Design
- Editorial Campaigns
- Advert Creation