Hi. I'm Jen. I'm a freelance art director, graphic designer and illustrator with 10 years industry experience, including both in-house and agency. I'm Manchester based, but that doesn't stop me working with you, wherever you are. I have art directed a number of fashion and lifestyle campaigns both in the UK and internationally, from initial creative briefing and conceptual development, through to final production for TVC, OOH, print, digital and social media activation. Through this I have built strong relationships with numerous directors, photographers, DOPs, stylists and models. I have excellent layout and design skills across print, digital and social platforms and have created numerous internal brand books, editorial look books and press advertisements. I'm a people person and I love to work with others who are passionate about what they do. If you'd like to chat about a project or want to know my availability, please drop me an email.
- Simply Be AW20 shot by Cass BirdShot in NYC, art directed from my bedroom. Simply Be has previously been labelled the bubbly brand for bigger girls with zero fashion cred. They wanted to lose this stigma and become known as a credible fashion player. Introducing their AW20 campaign 'FIT FOR AN ICON'. Shot by photographer Cass Bird, this is a campaign that celebrates how amazing fashion, with the right fit, can empower every woman to take centre stage. We created this in 8 weeks from brief to live with no agency - just a ver
- Amostyle by Triumph SS19 CampaignI worked with ODD London to create lingerie brand Amostyle's SS19 campaign, shot in sunny Cape Town, SA. Rather than one campaign idea, the creative was split into four mini campaigns. Amostyle's audience uses social media heavily, so it was essential to create user rich content for this channel. I was brought on board to take the lead on the BTL content, working with photographer Cleo Glover to capture both on model and still life set ups. Over a 2 day shoot together with the ATL team, we crea
- Simply Be AW19 CampaignSimply Be along with agency Studio Blvd created 'The New Icons' for their AW19 campaign, set out to empower women to be sexy and confident no matter what their shape or size, in clothes that have been tailored and crafted to fit a curvier frame. I was brought on board to bring this campaign to life online and through additional content across the Simply Be website, social channels and printed media, that would surround the campaign and give it longevity.
- Johnnie Walker: A Mixologist's GuideA collector’s edition, this book was aimed at the master Mixologists' and whiskey lovers the world-over. It aims to showcase the artistry and alchemy of creating the perfect cocktail using Johnnie Walker whiskeys, while educating the Mixologist on Johnnie Walker’s heritage story. The book includes diary entries from master blender, Jim Beveridge, portrait photography, recipe tear-outs and more.
- Simply Be SS17 CampaignFor 2017, we were briefed to create an integrated campaign that would have the longevity to run throughout 2017 and continue to establish Simply Be as a credible fashion brand and the go to plus size fashion retailer. Working with directors Zoe McConnell and Steve Neaves, ‘We are Curves’ is a campaign that puts product at the front and centre. Our aim was to showcase the products and curvaceous models - 360° , no cheating. We celebrated three confident women in all their curve-glory, positionin
- Dreaming In IsolationAs a result of the current pandemic, I've found myself like many, with an unusual amount of time on my hands. After completing Netflix, mastering banana bread and exercising my mornings away, I decided to revisit my passion for illustration. I set myself a challenge to sharpen my Adobe Illustrator skills by creating a series of digital illustrations. So, here is the first. Let me know what you think!
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I have worked with the incredibly talented team at ODD many times since I became a freelancer, both in their London office and on shoots in the UK and abroad. Most recently, I worked on a successful pitch with them and also on the conceptual development of their latest Amostyle campaign.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Art Directing
- Graphic Design
- Branding Design
- Layout Design
- Editorial Design
- Editorial Campaigns
- Advert Creation